Wilson Central @ Coffee Co.

catwomen1992

I think Coffee County's going to be a bit more prepared for us this week than they were last time. Its a game we should win but its tough to go on the road and beat a team twice in the same season. I've got faith in our team. I believe if we win it'l be by 10 pts or less. I'm dreading the drive back out there.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Red Raiders have been playing for a home playoff game for several years...now they have one. The student section for Coffee will be awesome, the fans will be there-hopefully in their RED, the team will be ready to play and they've been underdogs before-so I'm going with the RED RAIDERS all the way! Good luck and win the big one-we want to see you next week!

what about wilson central aren't they underdogs? they were picked to be last in the region 4-5a /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Maybe they were but they are in the almighty region 4 so you have to be favored-don't you? I thought that was an unspoken rule!

idk but i know that coffee co was talking a lot of trash before the first time they meet

i am picking wilson central witha blow out

41-0 because central has a lot of speed with number 7 he is good nobody can catch him

idk but i know that coffee co was talking a lot of trash before the first time they meet

i am picking wilson central witha blow out

41-0 because central has a lot of speed with number 7 he is good nobody can catch him

Pull up the old thread and tell me where there was trash? Pretty much the same stuff you will read this time around, a bunch of people supporting the team. And to call for a shutout is pretty bold. The Raiders were held to season low in yardage last week and still scored 10 points. So I dont' see that happening anytime soon.

Not such a big feat when you have twice the enrollment, twice the athletes. But no sweep for Region 4 this year.

I see now where you got your user name. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

There is NO way WC has 'twice' the enrollment that I know of unless your school is really not 5A size. Now as to having twice the 'athletes that is NOT WC's fault that y'all can't get them out of the halls and out for football.

The region 3 teams are gonna show how weak they are AGAIN Friday night. Region 3 will lose every game to a much stronger Region 4. Every team in Region 4 would be in the playoffs if they were individually each in Region 3. Region 3 has got to be the weakest region in 5A in the state. Neither Lincoln County or Coffee County would make the playoffs in Region 4. Just look at the Blackman / Lincoln County game or the Coffee County / Oakland game. Oakland finished 1-7 in their region and beat CC up and down the field all night long. Coffee County can compete for a bubble gum region 3 championship but they are no where near competing for a state title nor is any other team in Region 3.

Coffee County will make a mockary of home field advantage and lose AGAIN to Wilson Central. Wilson Central would be Region 3 Champs instead they are a 3 seed in Region 4 and have to play a 6-4 team on the road when they have an 8-2 record. WILSON CENTRAL 41 COFFEE COUNTY 13 J.T. Majors runs wild AGAIN in a laugher and a waste of everyones time. Enjoy the game

Our old buddy Truckerjon has come alive again, i am not sure who you are a fan of, but on behalf of Coffee County we really dont need you. I dont know the out come of the game but i feel certain Coffee will be ready. If Coffee can stop WC's big plays and not have any turnovers, we will win the game. Good luck to both teams, and to all WC's fans and players, Tuckerjon started the season a fan of Coffee's but showed little class to his team or anyone else, please dont pass judgement on us because of him, we dont claim him!!!!!!!!!!! Once again good Luck to both.

Then don't show up. The atheltic dept. can do without your $7 ... you my friend are nothing short of a moron. Get out from behind that screen name and tell some of the players that face-to-face. Anybody can talk a big game behind a computer. Go play in traffic.

As for the game. It really all depends on if the Raiders can get up after a tough loss last week. If they do, it will be closer than last time. I've heard WC has a coupla injuries, not sure how accurate that is. If CC doesn't rebound immediately, it could get ugly.

yes wc has a few injuries. 2 people with with broken hands. (still playing.) and one with a high ankle sprian who will probaly play this week.

I see now where you got your user name. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

There is NO way WC has 'twice' the enrollment that I know of unless your school is really not 5A size. Now as to having twice the 'athletes that is NOT WC's fault that y'all can't get them out of the halls and out for football.

believe me there are no athletes in the halls at Coffee county. We play with the best we have and we wouldn't have it any other way. We can't aford to go out and win with athletes we have to out work, out hit, and out heart our opponints. That is the only way we win here and we LOVE it that way.

believe me there are no athletes in the halls at Coffee county. We play with the best we have and we wouldn't have it any other way. We can't aford to go out and win with athletes we have to out work, out hit, and out heart our opponints. That is the only way we win here and we LOVE it that way.

Awesome reply! I'd rather have a team with attitudes and work ethic like yours, win or lose.