Wilson Central @ Coffee Co.

catwomen1992

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course im picking my DUB-C boys to win! It will be a good game, if CC doesnt step up it will get ugly.WC defense has gotten better since the last time these teams have met, so has the run game. Of course the WC student section will be there LOUD N PROUD. Im looking forward to this game, good luck to CC, and for WC lets pull out the win a second time!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

The region 3 teams are gonna show how weak they are AGAIN Friday night. Region 3 will lose every game to a much stronger Region 4. Every team in Region 4 would be in the playoffs if they were individually each in Region 3. Region 3 has got to be the weakest region in 5A in the state. Neither Lincoln County or Coffee County would make the playoffs in Region 4. Just look at the Blackman / Lincoln County game or the Coffee County / Oakland game. Oakland finished 1-7 in their region and beat CC up and down the field all night long. Coffee County can compete for a bubble gum region 3 championship but they are no where near competing for a state title nor is any other team in Region 3.

Coffee County will make a mockary of home field advantage and lose AGAIN to Wilson Central. Wilson Central would be Region 3 Champs instead they are a 3 seed in Region 4 and have to play a 6-4 team on the road when they have an 8-2 record. WILSON CENTRAL 41 COFFEE COUNTY 13 J.T. Majors runs wild AGAIN in a laugher and a waste of everyones time. Enjoy the game

Not such a big feat when you have twice the enrollment, twice the athletes. But no sweep for Region 4 this year.

Not such a big feat when you have twice the enrollment, twice the athletes. But no sweep for Region 4 this year.

haha ... I think Lincoln County matches up with Lebanon well...I'm not sure about Cookeville and Smyrna..although the Bulldogs have to be the favorite. Riverdale will destroy Warren County and I think Wilson Central has to be the favorite over Coffee County. I mean there is no denying they won 33-15 last time in Manchester. Adjustments made by both defenses will keep it lower scoring if anything, assuming the Raiders don't give up scores on special teams.

The Red Raiders have been playing for a home playoff game for several years...now they have one. The student section for Coffee will be awesome, the fans will be there-hopefully in their RED, the team will be ready to play and they've been underdogs before-so I'm going with the RED RAIDERS all the way! Good luck and win the big one-we want to see you next week!