Wilson Central @ Coffee Co.

catwomen1992

Riverdale has weaknesses like any other football team, so it comes down to executing and to taking advantage of those mistakes and weaknesses whe Riverdale exposes themselves.

I believe that WC is ready to make this stride in their program, but are the Warriors ready to give up their reigns as region bad boys?! That's the question.

I think Wilson Central will move the ball at will Friday night and that will be the difference in the game.

21-18 WC

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough loss for Coffee C. They had a good yr and came close to winning the region. Last night was a tough way to end the season. Good luck next yr.

Now when the CC faithfull talk about the great CC teams, they can add this 6-5 team to the conversation along with a couple of 7-4 teams from the 90's.

Tough loss for Coffee C. They had a good yr and came close to winning the region. Last night was a tough way to end the season. Good luck next yr.

Now when the CC faithfull talk about the great CC teams, they can add this 6-5 team to the conversation along with a couple of 7-4 teams from the 90's.

You know what, you are right! We have come a long way from the 1-9,2-8, seasons of oh 5 years ago. This year has turned out to be no more than average. It started as one one of those years to talk about for years to come and ended average for lack of a better word. I think this year has left a lot of people wondering about play calling, game plans, the ability to win the big games.

Yeah, quit beating a dead horse.

You better ask somebody

I think I know you flatandfast. I will not reveal your identity but I think we have worked together in the past. Of course I don't know why they make things such a big deal. Just let someone have an opinion and then let it go. Just tell me, flatandfast, are you always right?

I'll be there /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I'll be there

I'll be there /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I'll be there

I'll be there

Fork'im