Cloudland VS Harriman

titanvol11

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just can't imagin the score would be that low.

Harriman is not good enough to score 48, but they are good enough to keep most teams out of the endzone. High scoring game would go to Cloudland, IMO. I love to guess at scores but it's the kids that make it happen. Good Luck to both teams and everyone be safe traveling.

Harriman is not good enough to score 48, but they are good enough to keep most teams out of the endzone. High scoring game would go to Cloudland, IMO. I love to guess at scores but it's the kids that make it happen. Good Luck to both teams and everyone be safe traveling.

If Harrimans defence is as good as Hamptons. Then 17 would be a good guess, for a highlander score. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I'm thinking more like 28 or 35. We have had that much, on many other teams (Cosby,jJellico,Unaka and Grace Christain) and had 3 or 4 turnovers, in some of those games.

I must say, Harriman is a very sound football team. They don't do anything flashy, but they get the job done with what they've got. They executed well and they didn't turn the ball over. Our team showed that they were a worthy opponent, but they continue to shoot themeselves in the foot with stupid mistakes and turnovers. The play calling was bad too. I don't think we tested the deep ball until we got behind. We've got good coaches and good players, but a little diversity in the play calling would be nice. Quick patterns and running up the gut all night won't get it done against good teams. You have to hope for a big play and test the waters once in a while. Harriman also showed class on the football field and their fans were great.

Congrates Devils on the win last night. Now you have to get ready for next week and try to move on. Cloudland players keep your head high you all played a great game and was a great group of players and fans. That was one of the best games I have ever watched and the atmosphere was wonderful. Cloudland fans and players was a great group who had alot of class on and off the field. Congrates to both teams on a wonderful season and much success in the future.