Briarcrest's Season

Briarcrest Saints congratulations on your season. I guess the class of 2008 didn't lead you to a state title, but at least you beat Southwind. Better luck next season and keep your chins up.

Man! I understand your displeasure in the way the school and the program has been in a downward spiral, but kicking them while their down, especially the players is very uncalled for. You can't blame those players just because someone put expectations on their head and they weren't able to live up to them. The PERSON who put those expectations there LEFT them and didn't show them the way to accomplish that goal. That class IS NOT the same class of players (i.e., Blanchard to CBHS and many others leaving the program or transferring). The have essentially played under 3 different coaches in a 4yr span and moved up into the toughest division of football in Tennessee. Its sort of like putting a kitten in a Tigers den.

I said all of that to say, if you are a true Briarcrest fan as your name emulates, then don't rub their faces in the dirt. I can go along with the disgust and anguish that goes along with it but discretion is a key. If CBHS falls off tomorrow, I will still be a Brother's Boy until the time they get back to playing classic Brothers ball and there on after. Don't bash those players because if it was possible for them to play the game alone you would have no argument here. Anything dealing with the administration, coaching staff and overall direction, would not fair as logical evidence in your case. I am no BCS supporter, nor will I ever be, but i do understand what common courtesy and loyalty are. The only part of your statement that should have been there is "Better luck next season and keep your chins up."

Go Brothers!!

Tide Roll!!!