Any Chance for Cheatam?

Rivevue

Does Cheatam have a chance against Fayette-Ware? I bet they are still giggling over sneaking in. Unbelievable turnaround.

Come on now David Lipscomb fan. You don't see the "Cheatham County" folks getting your school's name spelled wrong. I am going to have to have a talk with vandy1 just to see if this is getting spelled right on your MustangFanPage /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Cheatham Co. is on a roll lately. They have won four in a row entering the playoffs and are in the postseason for the sixth year in a row. This has been a great turnaround for a team that lost their first six games of the season and saw the mercy rule go into effect for five of those defeats. I don't know if the guys could have any more confidence right now. The Cubs should go out and work hard and get on the bus this Friday for the long (AND I DO MEAN LONG) trip down I-40 West to Memphis with nothing to lose and everything to gain because the expectations this season have already been more than exceeded. I CAN'T WAIT FOR FRIDAY NIGHT!!!!

Fayette Ware did not win the Region 6-3A #1 seed by mistake. The Wildcats are a fine football team I am certain and have athletes that can play at the next level. Robert Freeman is a player who is getting several offers right now.

You can check out some more on Fayette Ware's Football Team by going to www.fayettewarefootball.com. This is the "Home of the Wildcats".

This game will be broadcasted LIVE this week on WQSV AM790 and can be heard by going to www.wqsvam790.com. Click on the microphone in the middle of the page and hear all of the action.

it seems to me that fayette ware is having their typical late season fade. the last few years they have come out of the gate hot and cooled off as the weather did. luckily for them they had bolivar and jss on the schedule early this year and beat them while they were still hot. then late in the year they lost to trezvant, barely beat a pitiful lexington team, got steamrolled by melrose, and lost convincingly to a mcnairy team that both bolivar and jss beat.

i would not be surprised to see cheatham take this one too.