Tullahoma @ Mt. Juliet

ohyeah

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice to see you again golfendude...i trust you know what the outcome of this game will be

Well i have to be honest with you David it's yours to lose. Will MJ be up to the challenge, well of course. That said these other Wildcats from what i hear will be know cake walk. I'm sure Coach Perry knows this and has his squad ready to go. You know i was reminiscing about this past season and figured out what has so many fired up about it now.

I CALLED IT ON THE MONEY.. All 8 of them.. from the beginning of the season. This coming year you will not have to deal with me any longer its be fun region 6 and MJ. I was kind of upset over you getting us last year. Now i feel better about it all. Lets just keep Region 6 on the move.

GOOD luck BEARS AND WILDCATS... Play hard play clean. Oh yeah i almost forgot you still might get at us this year. If you do and win I'll be right here congratulate you. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Don't take this board stuff so serious really.. Its for fun and discussion.

you all act like the boros handed us the ball 6 times...no. the bears have one of the best secondarys in the state the past 2 years and they forced those turnovers, they didnt have them given to us by hillsboro.

Were you at the game , two interceptions, four fumbles. Your great secondary didn't have to do much. The QB threw it right in there numbers.