Tullahoma @ Mt. Juliet

ohyeah

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumor around the mill about the MJ-Clarksville game was that the back judge during that game was a graduate of Clarksville High. Just rumor though. It would be a shame to find out that is true. But it doesn't matter any more because that game has already been played. Let us just hope that both teams in THIS game play hard and give us all a great game to watch.

Rumor around the mill about the MJ-Clarksville game was that the back judge during that game was a graduate of Clarksville High. Just rumor though. It would be a shame to find out that is true. But it doesn't matter any more because that game has already been played. Let us just hope that both teams in THIS game play hard and give us all a great game to watch.

If It was at CHS you are probably right. And more than one of the crew most likely went to CHS.

Let me let you in on what i do know. That Region 6 is weak and that tullahoma has a passing attack that will not be stopped.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> i think anyone who has seen MJ play can say that there secondary is there strong point on this d.

I think Tullahoma has a chance to win this game, but critical turnovers and the knack for giving up the big play, especially after a Tullahoma score, has hurt the Wildcats this season. Both teams have excellent coaching staffs and will be well prepared. Tullahoma has 4 losses to teams that finished 1st and 2nd in their respective Regions, Hillsboro, Maplewood, Lincoln Co and Coffee Co. Those teams have a combined record of 30-9. Tullahoma is more versatile on offense than last season. If Tullahoma can run the football successfully, play good defense, limit turnovers and get some banged up players healthy for this game, they have a chance for an upset. They have the revenge factor going for them and Mt Juliet overlooking the Cats for next weeks game. With all that said, I'm picking Mt. Juliet to win a close game with the home field advantage.