Dyer County AA State Champs

whitson08

didnt liberty lose there starting 5 last year? /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

LOL!!! They sure did lose their starting 5 last year in fact their starting 6 but I'll guarantee you that starting 5 this year is just as good as the Dyer Co. Choctaws...TRUST ME!!!!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never heard of em either! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

well if you know anything about dyer county basketball, you know exactly who they are...beat the stuffin outta dyer county's muffin yesterday

Who's Henry County?

you know exactly who they are..

well if you know anything about dyer county basketball, you know exactly who they are...beat the stuffin outta dyer county's muffin yesterdayyou know exactly who they are..

NO actually I don't!! I don't get out much!! Ballgame here and there,I am usually home taking care of a little one!! DON'T insinuate what I know and don't know!! Some people have other priorities in life other than sports believe it or not! I know I saw DC play quite a few times last year and was impressed by them!! The other team must be quite good ,BUT I still don't know who they are /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

well if you know anything about dyer county basketball, you know exactly who they are...beat the stuffin outta dyer county's muffin yesterdayyou know exactly who they are..

Nope doesn't ring a bell...but I bet if you ask nicely DC could send you some tickets to some of there games. Besides ya'll will be more interested in crappie fishin' in march while the Choctaws are making a run at Murfreesboro.

NO actually I don't!! I don't get out much!! Ballgame here and there,I am usually home taking care of a little one!! DON'T insinuate what I know and don't know!! Some people have other priorities in life other than sports believe it or not! I know I saw DC play quite a few times last year and was impressed by them!! The other team must be quite good ,BUT I still don't know who they are /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Well first of all your an idiot. Secondly have you ever heard of Paris?, because thats Henry County.

Nope doesn't ring a bell...but I bet if you ask nicely DC could send you some tickets to some of there games. Besides ya'll will be more interested in crappie fishin' in march while the Choctaws are making a run at Murfreesboro.

Well we whooped yall's tail and we would in any sport. and by the way running towards murfreesboro to watch other teams play sounds pointless.

Well we whooped yall's tail and we would in any sport. and by the way running towards murfreesboro to watch other teams play sounds pointless.

WOW! So eloquent your posts!!!!! Your use of the english language is AMAZING!!! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

WOW! So eloquent your posts!!!!! Your use of the english language is AMAZING!!! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Thank you. But i didn't realize that i was back in english class. I guess you will reign superior over everybody in here and become the English master of North america

Thank you. But i didn't realize that i was back in english class. I guess you will reign superior over everybody in here and become the English master of North america

God knows I try!! It is a tough job but someone has to do it!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

God knows I try!! It is a tough job but someone has to do it!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

well to be so inclined in the english department, you forgot the comma after job. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

well to be so inclined in the english department, you forgot the comma after job. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Like I said, I TRY! By the way, I am not an idiot. I just don't choose to bring a 6yr. old to ballgames very often. Much disruption occurs!!!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Like I said, I TRY! By the way, I am not an idiot. I just don't choose to bring a 6yr. old to ballgames very often. Much disruption occurs!!!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

well it just sorta sounded like you were sorta dissin Henry county. I take it back your not an idiot. have you ever heard of Paris,tn?