Dyer County AA State Champs

whitson08

yeah but see DC is alot better than last year DC got a transfer from florida and am transfer from new mexico and another one from dyersburg the depth of the teams is crazy DC didnt lose any starters and word is that the transfers from florida and d burg are better than the current starters the only thing dc is missing is a dominating big man and the one that could be that missing peice is a 6'4 junior thats improved his game alot and still cant start over a 6 ft center dc also has a new offense thats faster than last years tempo

Word I have is the transfer from New Mexico is probably going to be 2nd..maybe 3rd team..Heard the transfer from Florida,Cooper, was originally from Dyer Co and moved back..Heard he could shoot pretty good and will get a pretty good bit of playing time..The 6'4 guy..Jake is the type player a lot of teams need..Blocks shots,rebounds..points around the goal..Now..as far as winning the State..No doubt the talent is there..but they have to stay focused..And not depend on Justin Blake every game..There are going to be games that he may get in foul trouble..maybe an injury..The reason I say that is Dyer Co went to play Manassas..a Single A team..and came back with a 21 point loss..Blake didn't play..was on a recruiting trip..Surely Dyer Co has the talent to play without Blake..Had he been there..would Dyer Co have won..Who knows...But there's going to be games this year that other players are going to have to step up..I might could see Dyer Co getting beat without Blake ..but not by 20 points..So..if Dyer Co plans on winning the State..they had better stay focused..

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hows dc have a weak schedule? LexingtonBooker T. WashingtonCovingtonRipleyBrightonLibertyCrockett Co.Gibson Co.MilanRipleyDyersburgWestviewCrockett Co.Gibson Co.Milan*DyersburgObion Co.Westviewwats weak about this schedule? it was easier last yearand if not dc then who?

BTW is not on DC schedule....that's incorrect...

Word I have is the transfer from New Mexico is probably going to be 2nd..maybe 3rd team..Heard the transfer from Florida,Cooper, was originally from Dyer Co and moved back..Heard he could shoot pretty good and will get a pretty good bit of playing time..The 6'4 guy..Jake is the type player a lot of teams need..Blocks shots,rebounds..points around the goal..Now..as far as winning the State..No doubt the talent is there..but they have to stay focused..And not depend on Justin Blake every game..There are going to be games that he may get in foul trouble..maybe an injury..The reason I say that is Dyer Co went to play Manassas..a Single A team..and came back with a 21 point loss..Blake didn't play..was on a recruiting trip..Surely Dyer Co has the talent to play without Blake..Had he been there..would Dyer Co have won..Who knows...But there's going to be games this year that other players are going to have to step up..I might could see Dyer Co getting beat without Blake ..but not by 20 points..So..if Dyer Co plans on winning the State..they had better stay focused..

You're right about that. Manassas beat DC by 20pts...stay tuned to.....

You're right about that. Manassas beat DC by 20pts...stay tuned to.....

They did beat them by 20+ points. I think it is good for them to see that they can be beat and can't let up or get arrogant. I know DC was up by like 12 or so at the first of the game and Manassas got hot and hit 8 straight 3's in the 3rd quarter of the scrimmage. I'm looking forward to the season, hopefully it will be a good one!

They did beat them by 20+ points. I think it is good for them to see that they can be beat and can't let up or get arrogant. I know DC was up by like 12 or so at the first of the game and Manassas got hot and hit 8 straight 3's in the 3rd quarter of the scrimmage. I'm looking forward to the season, hopefully it will be a good one!

You're right DC..That may be a wake-up call..I heard Dyer Co had a 1 point lead at the half but Manassas came out hot and Dyer Co wasn't boxing out..Still..like you said..this may show them that they can't get by on what they did last year..and that this was a Single A team..Time to get focused and come out hard every game!

how can dyer county be the best team in the state??? they are not even the best in dyer county.

I don't know what is going on, but this statement did not come from the real mattfromdburg. Don't know how it happened, but I DID NOT TYPE THIS! Heck I don't believe what it says, much less have the nerve to put that on coacht. GO CHOCTAWS! GO TROJANS! . . .

I don't know what is going on, but this statement did not come from the real mattfromdburg. Don't know how it happened, but I DID NOT TYPE THIS! Heck I don't believe what it says, much less have the nerve to put that on coacht. GO CHOCTAWS! GO TROJANS! . . .

So glad to know you didn't post that!!!!!! You've always been real respectful in your comments about DC!!!! I can't wait for the season to officially start!!!! GO CHOCS!!!! GO TROJANS!!!!

DC can win without blake. He didn't play for the whole first half of the season last year. Neither did Dejuan Taylor.

Everyone knows Dyer Co has more than Blake...and they did play without those players..but didn't they lose to T.C.A, and I believe maybe Gibson Co without them...but won the next time..with them..