Dyer County AA State Champs

whitson08

You know I do remember that hall of fame game you speak of. We had one player out sick, three playing football and you won by two in overtime at your place. Big Win!! And football??? Ha that is hillarious, you might get within four touchdowns

Yeah and our Mr.Basketball candidate didn't even play. (Justin Blake) So yall probably got the better end of that deal. Just win something so you have some ground to stand on. I feel like i'm playing cards with my sisters kids here!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know I do remember that hall of fame game you speak of. We had one player out sick, three playing football and you won by two in overtime at your place. Big Win!! And football??? Ha that is hillarious, you might get within four touchdowns

Your crazy. Like i said i have seen the Henry County football team. We could put our fans in pads and win.

Actually, Dyer County plays Liberty next (Friday HOF Game). This would be a rematch of the AA State semi-final game of last year. What's impossible about that?

well actually your an idiot who just likes to spout off at the mouth like a little kid. there is no way you can see them in the state semi-finals again. Dang, but at least you dyer county folks know it's time for basketball. so just sit back and start watching games from the hardwood /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

well actually your an idiot who just likes to spout off at the mouth like a little kid. there is no way you can see them in the state semi-finals again. Dang, but at least you dyer county folks know it's time for basketball. so just sit back and start watching games from the hardwood /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I think she is saying that when they play the game will it will be a rematch of the state semis from last year not that they will play them in the semis this year. Before calling people idiots go do some deductive reasoning and listen to what is being said.

I think she is saying that when they play the game will it will be a rematch of the state semis from last year not that they will play them in the semis this year. Before calling people idiots go do some deductive reasoning and listen to what is being said.

I believe xerces and zues are a multiple personality! In a Sybil sort of way! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Yeah and our Mr.Basketball candidate didn't even play. (Justin Blake) So yall probably got the better end of that deal. Just win something so you have some ground to stand on. I feel like i'm playing cards with my sisters kids here!

Your little sister must be prone to whipping your tail then. They came to old HC a week or so ago with their beloved mr. basketball candidiate, (who is a fine player), and lost by double digits with HC still missing several kids due to football and DC not missing any that matter. Do a little research before you spout off at the mouth.

Your crazy. Like i said i have seen the Henry County football team. We could put our fans in pads and win.

That's just laughable. I think our football time might beat you by twice as many points. You have a good basketball team for your level so enjoy that as all of you will be indoors for the winter starting saturday morning!!