Reg 1 Dis 2 AA

alwaysapioneer

That is two big games left for Pigeon Forge But I know Coach Johnson will have her team ready to play. I would think it would be an Upset if they lost either game but upsets do happen. BBall35 thanks for the update!

Hey BBallmomma how is Ashlee is she going to make it back this year or is she done untill the AAU season starts up?

Sorry but i don't know and i'm not even sure why she's out i'm just hearing rumors like everyone else but i hope to see her as others do i'm sure back with her team if not then i guess it will be AAU season. I follow her just because she's a home town girl and i'm from GC and have coached AAU teams before and she is what a coach would love to have she's a verstile player and a unselfish team player. I do think she's one of the few ladies that has come through RHS that has a chance to make it to a D1 college. She does needs to gain more upper body strength and be a stronger post but when you can play inside and outside maybe her coaches feel shes fine like she is. I'm not saying the other girls aren't talented but you can tell girls that are committed and play year round just like Crews she's another one that has a great chance of playing D1 ball. It's ironic that both are redheads:0)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but i don't know and i'm not even sure why she's out i'm just hearing rumors like everyone else but i hope to see her as others do i'm sure back with her team if not then i guess it will be AAU season. I follow her just because she's a home town girl and i'm from GC and have coached AAU teams before and she is what a coach would love to have she's a verstile player and a unselfish team player. I do think she's one of the few ladies that has come through RHS that has a chance to make it to a D1 college. She does needs to gain more upper body strength and be a stronger post but when you can play inside and outside maybe her coaches feel shes fine like she is. I'm not saying the other girls aren't talented but you can tell girls that are committed and play year round just like Crews she's another one that has a great chance of playing D1 ball. It's ironic that both are redheads:0)

I will Check with Robpride maybe her mother has contacted him to let him know about her condition. You post all the time about her so I figure you had ties to her family and could tell us about her. My bad I am sure Rob will know.

I will Check with Robpride maybe her mother has contacted him to let him know about her condition. You post all the time about her so I figure you had ties to her family and could tell us about her. My bad I am sure Rob will know.

Please do update us if it's something that can be posted. Like i said i've just heard the rumors in the stands like most others have. You know us coacht fans are we have inquiring minds and want to know.

HOLY MOLY what happened @ RHS last night? I've never in all my life seen these girls play like they did last night or lack of play. Brabson and Crews couldn't buy a shot but at least Stratton, Edde could hit something and Waldrop and Crews seemed to be the only ones rebounding except when roach came in she helped a little. I really don't understand what's happened to these girls in the last 4 or 5 games. Does anyone have any thoughts on the problem or problems? I really hope these girls get it together before Districts. COME ON LADY GET YOUR HEADS UP AND PLAY BALL!

Nice to see Ashlee back on the bench even though she's not playing, i did hear her mom say she was having surgery on Monday and want to send my thoughts and PRAYERS to her for a speedy recovery.

GO LADY PIONEERS!

HOLY MOLY what happened @ RHS last night? I've never in all my life seen these girls play like they did last night or lack of play. Brabson and Crews couldn't buy a shot but at least Stratton, Edde could hit something and Waldrop and Crews seemed to be the only ones rebounding except when roach came in she helped a little. I really don't understand what's happened to these girls in the last 4 or 5 games. Does anyone have any thoughts on the problem or problems? I really hope these girls get it together before Districts. COME ON LADY GET YOUR HEADS UP AND PLAY BALL!

Nice to see Ashlee back on the bench even though she's not playing, i did hear her mom say she was having surgery on Monday and want to send my thoughts and PRAYERS to her for a speedy recovery.

GO LADY PIONEERS!

Good to see the girls get back on the winning track Friday night. I couldn't believe what I heard happened on Thursday night against Cocke County. I didn't get to the game, but one of the coaches later told me 5-6 of the girls, that get the majority of the minutes, were really sick and feeling poorly. This had a lot to do with the poor performance of the TEAM. It was not just one or two, but it seemed the girls just did not have anything in the tank. They were able to gut it out on Friday and get back on the winning track. A couple of their key players stepped it back up for the ladies.

I too thought it was good to see Ashlee able to be back with the team. I hope her surgery goes well and she has a speedy recovery.

It looks like a three way tie for 3,4,5 in the District. I think Rutledge has the last spot in the draw. Does anyone know if GP or Claiborne will be 3 or 4 in the seeding?

I believe, but I'm not 100% sure, that Claiborne drew the lower number (which means they'd receive the higher seed) at the coaches meeting a few months ago. The draw is made in case teams finished tied even after tie-breakers are applied, which is certainly the case with the 3, 4, and 5 teams this season.

If memory serves me correctly, Claiborne drew a "2", and Pigeon Forge (?) I believe, drew the "1".

If that was the case, and again I'm not totally sure, then Claiborne would receive the third seed on the basis of having drawn a better/lower number than the other two teams (G-P and Rutledge) that they tied with.

Again, IF that is the case, then Claiborne as the number 3 seed, would open up with Union Co., the number six seed, while Rutledge and G-P would play one another in the opening round as the number 4 and 5 seeds. Numbers 1 and 2, Pigeon Forge and Cumberland Gap respectively, would both receive opening round byes.

At least, I'm thinking this is correct.

The coaches meeting will be held on Wednesday, so we'll know the exact matchups/brackets at that time.