Schedules and Rosters Needed ASAP

ptguard12

do you have to be a plus member to enter information for your school? i have tried to enter our schedule and roster several times today and am having trouble - safari quits everytime I try to enter the schedule and the roster page is hidden behind an advertisement - is it me or my computer that is not working correctly? is anyone else having trouble?

I am not familiar with Safari but this is the second problem I have heard of this nature. Do you have another browser to try?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you delete games once they are on your schedule? There are a few mistakes on the WH Heritage schedule. We are not in the Thanksgiving tournament at Bradley Central. That is White House High School. Also we play F.C. Boyd both times at F.C. Boyd. And the Jo Byrns game set for Dec. 18 has been changed to Monday January 7 at Jo Byrns.

How do you delete games once they are on your schedule? There are a few mistakes on the WH Heritage schedule. We are not in the Thanksgiving tournament at Bradley Central. That is White House High School. Also we play F.C. Boyd both times at F.C. Boyd. And the Jo Byrns game set for Dec. 18 has been changed to Monday January 7 at Jo Byrns.

I fixed it for you. Check the schedule now and let me know if any other adjustments need to be made.