Patrick Berry plays last high school game.

FridayMainEvent

You have to admire a kid, and his team and coaches, that keep trying even when the hope is so slim. You want to talk about character-building, this is it!

I totally agree. I'm going to make sure my son watches that video tonight. Some kids don't realize how lucky they are to play this game. Those kids are truly what it's all about!

I found this video on The Tennessean website this morning and thought all high school football players should watch it. Shows how much heart some kids have!

http://tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/articl.../VIDEO/71105002

Cascade, thanks for posting this story. I read it in the paper yesterday. Being from Trousdale

Co., we have played RBS for years, being in the same Region. We played them Fri. nite, Patrick

Berrys' last game, at RBS. These guys played really hard, and have quite a few of good athletes.

Why they haven't won a few games this year, is a mystery. They are better than that.

I can't imagine the heart and courage it takes to practice and play week after week, season

after season without a win. These fine young men have the respect of everyone in Reg. 4,

and the rest of the state as well.

RBS has the misfortune of being in Macon Co., which is very political, and they don't get enough

support there.

Patrick, and the rest of the guys at RBS, we love you & respect you, and wish you the best.

Cascade, thanks for posting this story. I read it in the paper yesterday. Being from Trousdale

Co., we have played RBS for years, being in the same Region. We played them Fri. nite, Patrick

Berrys' last game, at RBS. These guys played really hard, and have quite a few of good athletes.

Why they haven't won a few games this year, is a mystery. They are better than that.

I can't imagine the heart and courage it takes to practice and play week after week, season

after season without a win. These fine young men have the respect of everyone in Reg. 4,

and the rest of the state as well.

RBS has the misfortune of being in Macon Co., which is very political, and they don't get enough

support there.

Patrick, and the rest of the guys at RBS, we love you & respect you, and wish you the best.

No problem, I enjoyed the video myself. I always like to see the officials do their job, but I would of loved it if that official kept his hanky in his pocket and let the kid have the touchdown. I know that's wrong, but sure would of made for a great ending for a great kid!

No problem, I enjoyed the video myself. I always like to see the officials do their job, but I would of loved it if that official kept his hanky in his pocket and let the kid have the touchdown. I know that's wrong, but sure would of made for a great ending for a great kid!

I agree. It's not like an official has never made a mistake before. One more

wouldn't have made time stand still.

Good luck in the playoffs.