Reg 1 Dis 2 AA

alwaysapioneer

Which Central would that be because I can't seem to find the results. I'm sure it's not McMinn Central. Don't act like your not sure we know you know where the record comes from. Did you play those games? Did you win? If not, well you know.

Pigeon Forge beat Knox Central on November 19 in the Chop House Classic. The Score was 66 to 59.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching him rain threes in Atlanta in the summer and the fact he's now 6-3...the question is not about if they offer but when.Lukas Merrill and Justin Humphrey. Two different type post players. One that's a traditional banger that can play with his back to the basket really well and the other a leaper who will crash the boards. Once January rolls around and barring any injuries the boys ought to be doing just fine. That's the beauty of hoops being a tournament sport.6' box? Coaches say he's grown 2 inches making him 6-3. Last time I saw him he was nearly as tall as I am and I'm 6-3.

How bout a link to those recruiting services. Did you write the article for the Pilot basketball preview? It's amazingly similar to your earlier post. Those post made before preview came out. Thought you said you hadn't seen him play in about 2yrs.

How bout a link to those recruiting services. Did you write the article for the Pilot basketball preview? It's amazingly similar to your earlier post. Those post made before preview came out. Thought you said you hadn't seen him play in about 2yrs.

I also said I have eyes and ears a lot closer than most even though I'm no there to witness firsthand.

Let's drop this wanting to question everything I comment on. The kid is a great player and is apparently a legit Mid-High D-1 prospect. You don't believe me? Do some of your own research. Andre Whitehead's hoop site has plenty of reports on the summer league teams.

As for me so long as I stay in contact with friends of mine who are pretty well connected...well they're the coaches is who they are, I will be around to talk about it and discuss. For those of you just wanting to start an argument you won't win, do it with someone else because I've got no time for that.

Heard GP is working hard this week putting in some gimmick defenses to stop McBee. Of course I'm not there so I'm having to use the eyes and ears of others. From what I've been told one of those D's is to put a pretty good defender on McBee and attempt to hold him to average and shut down the other four. I'm sure this will be easier said than done. From what KevB1990 says not sure they can stop their post but understand they plan on rotating their posts so that they have fresh men guarding them. GP has used 7 different post so far effectively. What a luxury Coach P has to have 7 guys from a 5' 10" Soph, 3 6' 0" Juniors, a 6'5" Junior, and 2 6'1" Seniors that have all played effectively at times for him at post (yes a couple of these do play guard some) and getting better with each minute of playing time they get. Yes GP is legit 10 deep. Expect to see them all Friday night. Difference in the game could very well be GP's bench. Inexperience and youth has hurt them at times as seen against Karns. Look for this to change as those young guys get PT. Keep rotating them Coach P. You will see the rewards later in the season if not sooner.

Now to change subject a little. Granted Friday's GP-Rutledge game is a big district game but what about the rest of the district. How are they doing? Thougt CG should be a team to beat. Granted they lost a little more than I first thought but had a pretty good group of JVers last year. How bout it? Where are the rest of the district posters? We would like updates from you as well.

Heard GP is working hard this week putting in some gimmick defenses to stop McBee. Of course I'm not there so I'm having to use the eyes and ears of others. From what I've been told one of those D's is to put a pretty good defender on McBee and attempt to hold him to average and shut down the other four. I'm sure this will be easier said than done. From what KevB1990 says not sure they can stop their post but understand they plan on rotating their posts so that they have fresh men guarding them. GP has used 7 different post so far effectively. What a luxury Coach P has to have 7 guys from a 5' 10" Soph, 3 6' 0" Juniors, a 6'5" Junior, and 2 6'1" Seniors that have all played effectively at times for him at post (yes a couple of these do play guard some) and getting better with each minute of playing time they get. Yes GP is legit 10 deep. Expect to see them all Friday night. Difference in the game could very well be GP's bench. Inexperience and youth has hurt them at times as seen against Karns. Look for this to change as those young guys get PT. Keep rotating them Coach P. You will see the rewards later in the season if not sooner.

Now to change subject a little. Granted Friday's GP-Rutledge game is a big district game but what about the rest of the district. How are they doing? Thougt CG should be a team to beat. Granted they lost a little more than I first thought but had a pretty good group of JVers last year. How bout it? Where are the rest of the district posters? We would like updates from you as well.

How much did Rutledge beat GP by? Someone told us that Rutledge won. Knew that they would with all that talent. Does anybody know what the final score was??

How much did Rutledge beat GP by? Someone told us that Rutledge won. Knew that they would with all that talent. Does anybody know what the final score was??

Haha! Wishful thinking. GP won by ten. I was fairly disappointed in McBee. For someone who's supposedly being recruited by every team east of the Mighty Mississippi, he was not very impressive. While he had 22 points, I'm willing to bet he didn't even shoot 35% from the field. He really struggled creating his own shot. If this tells you anything, he couldn't shoot GP out of their 3-2 zone. He needs help to step up because he's not capable of carrying that team by himself against a good opponent.

For GP, they just need to find an inside game. the post positions have been a revolving door of sophomores and juniors. If Coach Placeres will give a couple of them a chance to prove themselves, GP will be very dangerous. As it is, any of the five guys on the court are capable of draining shots. They also have a couple of guards in the 6'1" range that can post up if they have a smaller man on them. When they get a consistant rotation set, they're going to give teams fits.

Real funny!!!What can you expect from a tigger.

Really not sure if your trying to be funny or sarcastic.

By the way, how did the forge do at the Gap? Heard it was a close one. But since noone has been on here bragging must not have gone well.....

Heh, doesn't PF and GP play Friday? Guess we'll find out if GP can only win in football......