Clarksville NE

wiseguy

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My understanding is the FB takes a backseat to everything over there. Until you get full support from Admin things will not change. You have to have coaches in the bldg. BB is KING over there, whether it is boys or girls. I am told that if it rains, then cheerleaders and VB have the floor, so you have to cancel practice. Just what i have been told. They have a ton of talent over there, but i am also told that the BB coach does not want to share athletes. This is just things i have heard going on over there. Have to get all coaches in that bldg to be on the same page. It will take a coach with lots of patience to get it done. Also they will be losing a ton of kids to the new school West Creek due to open up in the fall of 2009.

My understanding is the FB takes a backseat to everything over there. Until you get full support from Admin things will not change. You have to have coaches in the bldg. BB is KING over there, whether it is boys or girls. I am told that if it rains, then cheerleaders and VB have the floor, so you have to cancel practice. Just what i have been told. They have a ton of talent over there, but i am also told that the BB coach does not want to share athletes. This is just things i have heard going on over there. Have to get all coaches in that bldg to be on the same page. It will take a coach with lots of patience to get it done. Also they will be losing a ton of kids to the new school West Creek due to open up in the fall of 2009.

So glad i don't have child with talent there then. Mac after this season, something should have to give there. I like basketball ok but football is the number one sport in highschool in my opinion. Never really cared much about the bball. Like the full contact stuff here. Just like going to bed lol. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i keep up with northeast football, since i live in that area. from what i hear, you are right. the fan support there is horrible and they do not get treated the way football teams should. they have talent, they are a little undersized but they have speed, they just need to get a little more phyiscal, they get beasted on the o line and on d fense, you put that team in the weight room and i think they can win games. also i think they need a little more conditioning, they wear down. what people do not know is what goes on before the final score. they lost 14 0 to kenwood and had a bad call on 4th down at the end of the 2nd quarter to give kenwood 1st and goal, and they stalled in the redzone once. they were only down 14-7 at half vs 1st place clarksville, they blew out northwest (not good but still) in the summer and lost to maplewood in august 8-6 on a saftey. i mean this team is not that bad, if they get strong, and conditioned i think you can work with them. that just my opinon. and yeah bball rules here, theres always talk about the basketabll team but i mean you cant blame them they went to state last year!! does anybody, anybody have any idea who the candidates are, this is the only program i have ever heard of that does not talk about canditaes for the coaching job

I read in the paper that Carlton Flatt is available. He teaches math. Most all schools are looking for math teachers.

Well, he did star at APSU ( little all american) back in the day. He did decline offers from APSU, the Kats, etc. several years ago. Yea, ya had me going for about a half a second until I remembered that I couldn't stand the guy. NEVER MIND! 10W40, I like your humor

I have to agree with you but not for the reasons given. Coach Sutherland is the best coach around. He works hard with the kids. Very emotional on the sidelines and knows how to win. Look at the JVs record this year. He really turned that program around.

His defense is the best laid plans around. I have given my soul into coaching and know what it takes to win. Give him the chance to win and he will. Won over at NW on JV level and won over at NE on jv level just need a chance to win at the high school level.

None of the other coaches in this area can hold a candle to him.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I hope who ever wants to come in, should realize this, once the new high school opens, the numbers at NE could drop them down to even a 3A classification. that would be a better competitive level for them, or even back to 4A, so clarksville could basically have it's own region, plus springfield.

And Sutherland? Really? does he want to be a coach, or a restuarant worker?