Derrick to resign after Mcminn Central and Greenbier game?

youknowwhatitis

You must be from Greenbrier.......great timing??????

This is why. If he got on here and read any of what his fans was saying over the last week.

He is a class act. Nice young man. Good football coach.

You need to get off the computer and over to the booster club to raise some "stay here" money.

Signed

A Proud Greenbrier Supporter

This is why. If he got on here and read any of what his fans was saying over the last week.

He is a class act. Nice young man. Good football coach.

You need to get off the computer and over to the booster club to raise some "stay here" money.

Signed

A Proud Greenbrier Supporter

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I hope this is not true. He has came in here and turned this football program around. With all the crap he has had to listen to in the last few weeks about all the problems with the players and how its his fault all this has happened i really dont blame him. He is a great coach hope this is just a rumor.

I hope this is not true. He has came in here and turned this football program around. With all the crap he has had to listen to in the last few weeks about all the problems with the players and how its his fault all this has happened i really dont blame him. He is a great coach hope this is just a rumor.

Does he get paid enough to put up with "the off field crap". Nobody blames him for anything, its just is it worth it to stay. I hope he stays because we got some payback for him, but I would understand if he left for money.

Does he get paid enough to put up with "the off field crap". Nobody blames him for anything, its just is it worth it to stay. I hope he stays because we got some payback for him, but I would understand if he left for money.

dang, dumdum...you are already ready for next years beat down by the chargers? hahaha

derrick isn't going anywhere

dang, dumdum...you are already ready for next years beat down by the chargers? hahaha

derrick isn't going anywhere

Ok lets get it started...Before we get to pound on the "Chargette's" we gotta a few game to take care of. Starting with the Kitty Kats from H2O, then we gonna go up and kick the kilts off those Highlanders and then we will take the Chargers to school. (How am I doing so far). Just kidding Smokey cant wait to talk trash next season. GO CHIEFS!!!

Ok lets get it started...Before we get to pound on the "Chargette's" we gotta a few game to take care of. Starting with the Kitty Kats from H2O, then we gonna go up and kick the kilts off those Highlanders and then we will take the Chargers to school. (How am I doing so far). Just kidding Smokey cant wait to talk trash next season. GO CHIEFS!!!

i can't wait to see the CHARGERS beat up on the CHUMPS, i mean the cheifs next year! hahahaha

you'd better hope derrick goes to maryville if yall want to beat central, but sorry, he isn't going anywhere! hahaha

2007 REGION CHAMPS CENTRAL CHARGERS

this year was a great year dumdum can't wait till next year!

i can't wait to see the CHARGERS beat up on the CHUMPS, i mean the cheifs next year! hahahaha

you'd better hope derrick goes to maryville if yall want to beat central, but sorry, he isn't going anywhere! hahaha

2007 REGION CHAMPS CENTRAL CHARGERS

this year was a great year dumdum can't wait till next year!

C'ya next year! GO CHIEFS!!!