Huntington at Milan

BulldawgDynasty

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man that was a tough loss. I said earlier if we didn't have any turnovers then we could hang close. I was areally proud of our defense tonight. You can't expect to win when you throw 4 interceptions. After the picks Milan ran the ball back deep into Mustang territory and the defense held up for the most part. Unforced errors will get you beat every time.

I'll be pulling for the Bulldogs and Rebels from here on out. I will say this though if Milan doesn't play better than they did tonight they are going to be disappointed. You'll need to turn it up a notch next week. I've got a feeling Trenton will be plenty tough. The Bulldogs have a good team and good fans. Good luck.

Congratulations to the Mustang seniors and especially Ethan Parham. You played hard all year.

How bout some extra love for the Bulldog "D". That was the first time Huntingdon had been shut out by a AA team since their last game of 2000 (UC). Good Job of working as a unit last night. It was impressive to see some of the plays made last night!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hats off to Milan's defense. What a performance. J.W. with 4 interceptions, and Bledsoe with 1. Milan has not allowed a touchdown in 10 quarters and pitched 2 shut outs the last two playoff games. Pretty impressive. The offense will come and go but as long as the D is playing like this all you need is a couple scores. Colemen needs to step up next game.

Early Prediction

Milan 24

Trenton 21