York Dragons vs Smith County Owls in Week 2

asby69

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it is Thursday night and the hours are counting down before the mightly owls will travel the distance to the only field they were defeated on this season. As the clock ticks every second down until kick off the owl boys will be ready to pounce on their prey. Now dragons and fans lets all be real now. You know that the mighty owls as we speak are laying in their beds with visions of little dragonflies fluttering in their heads. I have to say that one thing Smith County has always had is the best school spirit I know. As the sun rises tomorrow morning almost every citizen in big owl country will think of the night that lies before them. 90% of students at SCHS will get up an hour early in the morning to paint faces and prepare themselves for the game. At mid day tomorrow the roost will be shakin as the entire student body, cheerleaders, band members, flag corp, coaches, staff, and visitors will be on their feet clapping and screaming as the 2007 Owl football boys make their grand entrance into the pep rally for one heck of a good time. Then three fourths of Carthage will load up with painted cars, flags, and magnets on all vehicles and the York Dragons will be able to see them coming when they get on I-40 east headed for Jamestown, with no stops inbetween. Then when the owls and their posse of fans and families arrive they will dominate the york parking lot with their tailgate parties and if you where just a visitor passing through this small town you would surely think that York was the Home of the mighty Owls. When it is finally time for the opening kickoff all Dragon fans will not be able to see that a set of bleachers exist on our half of the seats because every man, woman, boy, and girl on Smith Countys side will be up on their feet shacking coke bottle, blowing horns, and clapping for the true heros of the game. So yes York when tomorrow comes you will know that SC means business and they are coming to finish what you started and take home a victory. Let it be known that Harville, Rich and the rest of the offense will dominate and the only thing you will be seeing in the end zone is a BLACK and white jersey.... two words....GO OWLS!!

I love all of this hostility. It really makes coacht enjoyable. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Hostility? What was hostile about my post? Sarcastic, yes. Hostile, no. Sorry, I didn't think anyone was that fragile on here. After all, this a football thread.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Queen are you going to wait on me at least till 4:30 I don't think any of my bunch is going to be able to go, yell at me tomorrow before you leave, I may be about to sneak out.OH YEAH - IT IS GETTING TIMEGO BIG OWLS!!!!HIT HARD - WIN BIG!

Well it is Thursday night and the hours are counting down before the mightly owls will travel the distance to the only field they were defeated on this season. As the clock ticks every second down until kick off the owl boys will be ready to pounce on their prey. Now dragons and fans lets all be real now. You know that the mighty owls as we speak are laying in their beds with visions of little dragonflies fluttering in their heads. I have to say that one thing Smith County has always had is the best school spirit I know. As the sun rises tomorrow morning almost every citizen in big owl country will think of the night that lies before them. 90% of students at SCHS will get up an hour early in the morning to paint faces and prepare themselves for the game. At mid day tomorrow the roost will be shakin as the entire student body, cheerleaders, band members, flag corp, coaches, staff, and visitors will be on their feet clapping and screaming as the 2007 Owl football boys make their grand entrance into the pep rally for one heck of a good time. Then three fourths of Carthage will load up with painted cars, flags, and magnets on all vehicles and the York Dragons will be able to see them coming when they get on I-40 east headed for Jamestown, with no stops inbetween. Then when the owls and their posse of fans and families arrive they will dominate the york parking lot with their tailgate parties and if you where just a visitor passing through this small town you would surely think that York was the Home of the mighty Owls. When it is finally time for the opening kickoff all Dragon fans will not be able to see that a set of bleachers exist on our half of the seats because every man, woman, boy, and girl on Smith Countys side will be up on their feet shacking coke bottle, blowing horns, and clapping for the true heros of the game. So yes York when tomorrow comes you will know that SC means business and they are coming to finish what you started and take home a victory. Let it be known that Harville, Rich and the rest of the offense will dominate and the only thing you will be seeing in the end zone is a BLACK and white jersey.... two words....GO OWLS!!

Awwwww this is so cute.

Hostility? What was hostile about my post? Sarcastic, yes. Hostile, no. Sorry, I didn't think anyone was that fragile on here. After all, this a football thread.

I understand that it is sarcasm, but overall it has been pretty hostile. I was not trying to offend you, and yes I realize it is a football thread. I am just saying I am always amused by people on here.

I understand that it is sarcasm, but overall it has been pretty hostile. I was not trying to offend you, and yes I realize it is a football thread. I am just saying I am always amused by people on here.

I wouldn't say it has been hostile, atleast from SC's standpoint. This is all in good fun, and EVERY SC POSTER knows that. Nothing is taking serious. Of course, all thes York fans that joined yesterday and the day before and obviously yourself takes all this to heart. Just a little ribbing, that's all. Good luck to both teams tomorrow night and hope the game is injury free. Go Owls.

I wouldn't say it has been hostile, atleast from SC's standpoint. This is all in good fun, and EVERY SC POSTER knows that. Nothing is taking serious. Of course, all thes York fans that joined yesterday and the day before and obviously yourself takes all this to heart. Just a little ribbing, that's all. Good luck to both teams tomorrow night and hope the game is injury free. Go Owls.

I take none of this to heart. Once more I will say it amuses me, entertains me, and humors me. Note I did not say it offends me, hurts my feelings, or makes me sad.