Mt. Juliet vs. Hillsboro

SCBisondad

yup just like last year pal , someone came to paris and whipped them boys pretty bad ..if i recall it was hillsboro ..we wont even talk about you henry co. guys yet ..its a non factor ..u are just warm up before the big show. this is more personal ... dont worry though im pretty sure someones coming up there to whip your tails again .. now just wait your turn 8-o !!

I beleive any of the 4 remaining teams (MJ, CHS, HHS, or MHS) could beat Henry County.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I beleive any of the 4 remaining teams (MJ, CHS, HHS, or MHS) could beat Henry County.

Beleive what you want to ,evidentally all you posters on this thread know everything!!!!! And if you have not saw Henry County play this year then dont sit back and try to say who would win. Just like my post before last year is last year get over it.

Beleive what you want to ,evidentally all you posters on this thread know everything!!!!! And if you have not saw Henry County play this year then dont sit back and try to say who would win. Just like my post before last year is last year get over it.

Hillsboro quarterback Matt Arent threw three touchdowns and tailback Jacques Seward ran for two more, leading the Burros to 42-7 win over Henry County Friday at Patriots Stadium in a state semifinal game.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hillsboro quarterback Matt Arent threw three touchdowns and tailback Jacques Seward ran for two more, leading the Burros to 42-7 win over Henry County Friday at Patriots Stadium in a state semifinal game.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Get a life and quit living in the past Mr Knowitall

Are both those guys back this year?

Yea they did. but maplewood who lost by 6 to them in the season got beat by clarksville in the 1st round at home. Not taking any credit away from the hillsboro run but i'm sure some of their fans can tell ya about trying to play at melrose and trying to come out with a win. Anyways they beat us and we helped them out by playing the worst we had all year. point blank they won LAST YEAR. This year is new season

Yea they did. but maplewood who lost by 6 to them in the season got beat by clarksville in the 1st round at home. Not taking any credit away from the hillsboro run but i'm sure some of their fans can tell ya about trying to play at melrose and trying to come out with a win. Anyways they beat us and we helped them out by playing the worst we had all year. point blank they won LAST YEAR. This year is new season

yeah we lost to Melrose two years ago and last year we beat Melrose and thats what it was last year this is a new year and things change

So are you not trying to say HCHS would win? I'm sure you are and sure you haven't seen all 4 of these teams play. These sites were intended for this reason and if you don't like it stay off of it. Every one is going to support and talk some trash for their teams.

So are you not trying to say HCHS would win? I'm sure you are and sure you haven't seen all 4 of these teams play. These sites were intended for this reason and if you don't like it stay off of it. Every one is going to support and talk some trash for their teams.

I will gladly stay off this know it all live in the past thread Thank You see you at Paris later in the year

congrats to you as well. But i find this comment a little misleading because i tought that you were out the playoffs when you lost? and there's no way to go to the ship once you lose to us.....AGAIN!! ha i really really hope yall play us again because this is a totally different team then you lost to the first time. Good luck go MJ!

can you say refs?we're a different team also and yes congrats on beatin shelbyville.but face it mj left about 28 points on the field thanks to the refs.that wont be the case this game.strap it up it should be fun