Mt. Juliet vs. Hillsboro

SCBisondad

might not... if the burros staff is as classy as they appear, he won't play regardless of what tssaa mandates... i could be wrong

yea hillsboros coachin staff is classy alrighgt.thats why coach blade cussed out #12 from mj only thing im sayin is learn some sportsmanship

might not... if the burros staff is as classy as they appear, he won't play regardless of what tssaa mandates... i could be wrong

yea hillsboros coachin staff is classy alrighgt.thats why coach blade cussed out #12 from mj only thing im sayin is learn some sportsmanship

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good game hillsboro if anybody can put a whooping like that on mj they should win state this year.

not even the future 5a state champs WC could beat mj like that so hillsboro go win state. but between now and then try and be a little more classy. i mean with a big lead late you want to throw the ball. blade u are very immature for such a good coach u keep thinking ur bill belicheck wanting to blow people out u try that stuff late on maryville and ur in for a surprise but like i said go win state!

yea hillsboros coachin staff is classy alrighgt.thats why coach blade cussed out #12 from mj only thing im sayin is learn some sportsmanshipyea hillsboros coachin staff is classy alrighgt.thats why coach blade cussed out #12 from mj only thing im sayin is learn some sportsmanship

did you hear coach blade cuss anyone out?

good game hillsboro if anybody can put a whooping like that on mj they should win state this year.

not even the future 5a state champs WC could beat mj like that so hillsboro go win state. but between now and then try and be a little more classy. i mean with a big lead late you want to throw the ball. blade u are very immature for such a good coach u keep thinking ur bill belicheck wanting to blow people out u try that stuff late on maryville and ur in for a surprise but like i said go win state!

wasn't it just a two score game before hillsboro scored their last touchdown? haven't you seen teams score twice in a short amount of time? why call smart coaching immaturity? bitter?

Blade never cursed out 12. MJ staff was very bitter after game, sorry learn to lose as long as you run that offense.

Karma stinks doesn't it, hoss! Let's see you take your own advice now...even as I type these words there are Hillsboro fans on another thread complaining about the officiating. Thank you Maplewood (from all of us that enjoy class in Middle Tennessee).