Riverdale (11-0) vs. Wilson Central (9-2)

tdntn

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riverdale fans seem to be dwelling on the past. Sure hope your players aren't. Wilson Central came to Coffee County and let's just say brought the house down. WC has gained so much more power they are kind of like a hurricane approaching shore. I suggest Riverdale starts preparation early.

WC-21

RDale-14

It does not matter where the fans seem to be dwelling. All that matters is where the players heads are. I can tell you after spending the day yesterday with a couple of the linemen, they are ready to put the poor performance from Friday behind them. They start preparing for Wilson Central today and will be totally focused all week and especially Friday night. Wilson Central will bring nothing down at Tomahawk this Friday. This will be a statement game for the Warriors.

It does not matter where the fans seem to be dwelling. All that matters is where the players heads are. I can tell you after spending the day yesterday with a couple of the linemen, they are ready to put the poor performance from Friday behind them. They start preparing for Wilson Central today and will be totally focused all week and especially Friday night. Wilson Central will bring nothing down at Tomahawk this Friday. This will be a statement game for the Warriors.

did you spend time with them at the MTSU game? if so we were sitting very close to each other

Stupid post of the week. Just another two-post Smyrna fan praying they don't have to play Riverdale again. Very pathetic.

This is going to be a great game betwen two outstanding teams. Please take your trash over to the Smyrna-LC tread.

What a loser.

Where did that come from? Make fun of my score prediction if you want but please don't call me a Smyrna fan. I have not missed a Riverdale game in the last 4 years, give me a break. I stand by what I said, and I never even mentioned Smyrna, because what do they have to do with next weekend? I really believe Riverdale has just been mis-firing the last couple of weekends and are going to be hitting on all cylinders this weekend. They are a much better team than when they played Wilson Central and if they put it all together, they will dominate. Hey, if you are a Riverdale fan, let's don't fight here. We're on the same side!

I believe WC pull out the win this Friday. WC has the momentum coming off the 45-0 win over CC. Its a rematch from week 8 both teams are probably better since then. WC will be more prepared this time, and will give it all theyve got, I believe Riverdales win streak will end and the playoff hopes will be out the window (in a close one 7 or less) both teams are fantastic...The WC student section is getting ready for Friday. Good luck to both teams, may the best team win.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

did you spend time with them at the MTSU game? if so we were sitting very close to each other

No. We were at another game about three hours from here. They stated that the intensity would be way up from this past Friday night. They are seniors and this is their last chance at the gold ball and a ring. They are going to give it all they have to go all the way. There is great sr. leadership on this team and they expect more than the effort from this past Friday.

^wow i guess that means we're doomed /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

No, youre Riverdale (youre 11-0 youre the best team in the state - not taking anything away from you) i was just stating my opinion on how i thaught things are going to go. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Riverdale wins this... should be a good game .. Riverdale has a GREAT TEAM

so does wilson central! they have a great team! i say they win i am going to predict another score

wc 21

riverdale 14

go wildcats /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Riverdale fans have a right to be as cocky as they would like!

Well man if ya'll want to talk about us being cocky you and smyrna are probably the cockiest in Rutherford county. but i can guarantee you we are not cocky but see in how it coming from ya'll mouth maybe that why ya'll choke in the 2nd round lastyear and this friday ya'll will choke again and ps see ya'll cockiest friday

Well man if ya'll want to talk about us being cocky you and smyrna are probably the cockiest in Rutherford county. but i can guarantee you we are not cocky but see in how it coming from ya'll mouth maybe that why ya'll choke in the 2nd round lastyear and this friday ya'll will choke again and ps see ya'll cockiest friday

im sorry what did u say?