Riverdale (11-0) vs. Wilson Central (9-2)

tdntn

And what magic do you think WC can pull out of there hat that will change the outcome from the last game. Just becuase you ran up the score on a week Coffee County team that shouldnt have even been in the playoffs doesnt mean you can bring that to Tomahawk Stadium. Remember, it was purely luck and a tipped passed that was the only reason Smyrna got by them last year and WC doesnt have enough magic in there bag to make that happen.

WC has plenty of magic to pull out to beat Riverdale, and we will bring it to Tomahawk Stadium. WC is more prepared this time then they were last. WC is a great team and it may surprise many this Friday night.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree to some extent but if you are told over and over how good you are and how little chance another team has against you it would be humanly impossible not to let some of that not sink in.

I am just re posting what was said

"And what magic do you think WC can pull out of there hat that will change the outcome from the last game."

If anybody as a player on riverdale is hearing that they better be tuning it out and it sounds like from what you say they are.

Riverdale is better and should win but this is not the world series one bad quarter can send you home.

If riverdale and smyrna both play like they did the 1st half last week they will meet again------------------------------------------in the stands at lincoln county the following week!

WC has plenty of magic to pull out to beat Riverdale, and we will bring it to Tomahawk Stadium. WC is more prepared this time then they were last. WC is a great team and it may surprise many this Friday night.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

You better bring Criss Angel, David Copperfield, Penn & Teller, and any other magician you can to have enough magic to win at Tomahawk. Maybe you can borrow Sonny and Crouch too. Oh, and one good Hail Marry.

You better bring Criss Angel, David Copperfield, Penn & Teller, and any other magician you can to have enough magic to win at Tomahawk. Maybe you can borrow Sonny and Crouch too. Oh, and one good Hail Marry.

hahhahah and maybe some missed tackles by riverdale on that oh so lucky hail mary

i think the outcome of this game will be different than the first...wilson central played like a different football last friday agaisnt coffee county and i know the players want to go out there and give riverdale a run for there money...i think the wildcats will shocked the warriors in low scoring defensive battle.....

DUB-C 13

Riverdale 10

i think the outcome of this game will be different than the first...wilson central played like a different football last friday agaisnt coffee county and i know the players want to go out there and give riverdale a run for there money...i think the wildcats will shocked the warriors in low scoring defensive battle.....

DUB-C 13

Riverdale 10

thats what i'm thinkin personally it should be interesting. It seems to me like WC has their stuff together and are starting to come together at just the right time.

21- wilson central

17- riverdale

and a defense that holds them scoreless for 3 qtrs

thats what i love about this rivalry, yall have to resort to taking pride in NINE points...wow great offensive performance by smyrna also. yall did enough to win offensively, but so did riverdale, we gave our kicker a chance on like a 30 yarder and he didnt come through. thats not the point tho, cause riverdale missed opportunities all night.

heck we could have even kicked on 4th and goal from the 1 foot line before halftime and i guarantee we would have had our 3 there. i dont even have to bring the scott situation into that one, being one of the best rushers in the state those 6 points would have practically been a given

i understand, cause thats smyrnas only shining moment in 19 games. dont know why i bit off your comment, because we're 1 up

thats what i love about this rivalry, yall have to resort to taking pride in NINE points...wow great offensive performance by smyrna also. yall did enough to win offensively, but so did riverdale, we gave our kicker a chance on like a 30 yarder and he didnt come through. thats not the point tho, cause riverdale missed opportunities all night.

heck we could have even kicked on 4th and goal from the 1 foot line before halftime and i guarantee we would have had our 3 there. i dont even have to bring the scott situation into that one, being one of the best rushers in the state those 6 points would have practically been a given

i understand, cause thats smyrnas only shining moment in 19 games. dont know why i bit off your comment, because we're 1 up

i'm not sure but i think if you win by 1 or by 49 a win is a win.

My god, I cant believe all this garbage I'm reading on here. You'd think we have won back to back state titles....I aint trying to be a jerk but jeeze come on guys, we hadn't done nothing yet.

03-Riverdale 52-0

04-Riverdale 41-0

05-Riverdale 28-14

06-Riverdale 31-0

07-Riverdale 29-7

Does anybody see a competitive game in there anywhere??

Do I think we can win?...yea I do. I've got a lot of confidence in these kids. They've already outdone themselves and proved a lot of people wrong. BUT theres a big difference between confidence and cockiness. Show these guys some respect. They're not the number one team in the state for no reason. They're there every season. We're coming off a 2-8 campaign. Nobody's expecting us to win this game....its still fun to be in this position though, but for us to sit here and say were gonna do this and gonna do that....it's totally insane. I'm not trying to make anyone mad at me but we just need to concentrate on the game or we're not going to make it through warm ups.

My god, I cant believe all this garbage I'm reading on here. You'd think we have won back to back state titles....I aint trying to be a jerk but jeeze come on guys, we hadn't done nothing yet.

03-Riverdale 52-0

04-Riverdale 41-0

05-Riverdale 28-14

06-Riverdale 31-0

07-Riverdale 29-7

Does anybody see a competitive game in there anywhere??

Do I think we can win?...yea I do. I've got a lot of confidence in these kids. They've already outdone themselves and proved a lot of people wrong. BUT theres a big difference between confidence and cockiness. Show these guys some respect. They're not the number one team in the state for no reason. They're there every season. We're coming off a 2-8 campaign. Nobody's expecting us to win this game....its still fun to be in this position though, but for us to sit here and say were gonna do this and gonna do that....it's totally insane. I'm not trying to make anyone mad at me but we just need to concentrate on the game or we're not going to make through warm ups.

that's exactly why they are number one every year.... everyone gives em to much respect and treats em like an all-world football team. your right they are very good but until a team decides to step up and punch riverdale right back nobody will beat them. I give riverdale alot of props but I'm tired of everyone always talking about how good they are. That list doesn't have very many competitive games but where is the one game that matters? the one last year. It's about the gold ball not about scores.