Riverdale (11-0) vs. Wilson Central (9-2)

tdntn

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New Age Old are you Jennings? 'Cause if you are when I see you..... /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> You're the one who made this about coaches. You sir must be stupid. One game does not a coach make. Plenty of great coaches have lost to Riverdale. They are the best 5a program in the state. Coach Elrod's body of work speaks for it self. And you are right about one thing it's about the kids. Good luck to both teams and each and every young man who will strap it on Friday night.

now we have resorted to name calling?????

New Age Outlaw you know nothing about coaching. It's not always the x's and o's. Often it's the Tommy's and Joe's. I played football 26 years, coached for 12. I've been a 14-0 National Champion and I've been on a 2-8 team. My point is I have been around hundreds of coaches in my football life and Elrod is without a doubt one of the best coaches and men I have ever been around. It doesn't matter what you think. He is without a doubt a guru and has forgot more ball than you have ever known sir. You want to call folks out and hide behind a screen name. You through his name around. What's yours? He is an awesome coach and an even better dude. So do us all a favor and lay off Elrod. Please! I'm asking not telling.

where did you play football for 26 years? I didn't know Clover Bottom had a team...... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

you know...there is something else that is bothering me, and then I am letting this go.....Just because I am not a part of the "Good Ol' Boy" coach's network that thinks they run things around here does not mean that I do not know my football. That is why I am the New Age Outlaw. You guys need to understand that you are not the all-knowing football geniuses, and that no one can compare to you. Recognize that you are not the only ones that have something to offer to the game of football. If agreeing with you blindly, no questions asked, is a pre-requesite(sp) for this site; then the site needs to be renamed or very specific guidelines need to be issued. I believe in the old school with a new twist...and that twist is honesty. I have as much right here as you do, and would put my football IQ up against anybody, any day. That is why I ask questions. If I don't understand something or do not know something, I will ask. If I am wrong, I will admit it. But don't challenge me on the things I do know, and don't call me stupid just because I don't agree with you. That is immature and childish and I will not stand for it. This site is not about you. It is about high school football. It is about the greatest game on the planet. Now get over yourself. I rest my case.

don't see it being that one sided. final margin of victory is 12pts. Don't know who wins it though.....

Aww New Age... Give me your prediction of the winner. Do you really think RHS won't run away with it?

It's okay to take a guess? We all do it, and we all are wrong! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />