Riverdale (11-0) vs. Wilson Central (9-2)

tdntn

Well all this bonding has been entertaining. You don't get to the 2nd round of the playoffs unless you are doing something right. I would love to have Coach Elrod in any capacity at Oakland or for that matter, Coach Adelyott.

I am glad that WC was able to get Elrod back. Don't know how they did it, but they did, and it has worked out great for them. I hope he has put in a great gameplan for Riverdale. As for who I am, I am not just going to throw my name out here, but approach me and I will tell you. I am not ashamed of anything I have said on here, and will repeat it. Maybe you can even clear up some of my questions. I am not hard to talk to or reason with. If I hurt some feelings, that was not the intention.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Elrod has asked me to stop, so I will. But Rock I(NAG) when I see you.....cause I know who you are... it will be such fun!!!!

I was going to stop at 79 posts because that number was part of my screen name. I think I may know who some of the posters are.....football man, you have said before that you had Lebanon connections. I do too. When did you play?

Hate that I've missed most of this very entertaining thread...been a little busy. The tone of the thread seems to be that WC will win because (1) their seniors provide more senior leadership (2) they have more heart and want it more than Riverdale does, and (3) WC is serious this time and they weren't in the last game.

I just don't buy it and still say Riverdale wins 21-14.

For entertainment purposes only, here is how unapproved website is projecting this weeks games in 5A.

Blount (Maryville, TN) at Bearden (Knoxville, TN) [projection]

Dobyns-Bennett (Kingsport, TN) at Farragut (Knoxville, TN) [projection]

Franklin (TN) at Hunters Lane (Nashville, TN) [projection]

Antioch (TN) at Independence (Thompson's Station, TN) [projection]

Whitehaven (Memphis, TN) at Millington Central (Millington, TN) [projection]

Wilson Central (Lebanon, TN) at Riverdale (Murfreesboro, TN) [projection]

Smyrna (TN) at Lincoln County (Fayetteville, TN) [projection]

Houston (Germantown, TN) at White Station (Memphis, TN) [projection]

Hate that I've missed most of this very entertaining thread...been a little busy. The tone of the thread seems to be that WC will win because (1) their seniors provide more senior leadership (2) they have more heart and want it more than Riverdale does, and (3) WC is serious this time and they weren't in the last game.

For entertainment purposes only, here is how unapproved website is projecting this weeks games in 5A.

Blount (Maryville, TN) at Bearden (Knoxville, TN) [projection]

Dobyns-Bennett (Kingsport, TN) at Farragut (Knoxville, TN) [projection]

Franklin (TN) at Hunters Lane (Nashville, TN) [projection]

Antioch (TN) at Independence (Thompson's Station, TN) [projection]

Whitehaven (Memphis, TN) at Millington Central (Millington, TN) [projection]

Wilson Central (Lebanon, TN) at Riverdale (Murfreesboro, TN) [projection]

Smyrna (TN) at Lincoln County (Fayetteville, TN) [projection]

Houston (Germantown, TN) at White Station (Memphis, TN) [projection]

i like those predictions too.....good luck tomorrow

Blount (Maryville, TN) at Bearden (Knoxville, TN) [projection]Maryville[/url], TN) 17-14]

Dobyns-Bennett (Kingsport, TN) at Farragut (Knoxville, TN) [projection]Farragut[/url] (Knoxville, TN) 31-21]

Franklin (TN) at Hunters Lane (Nashville, TN) [projection]Hunters Lane[/url] (Nashville, TN) 20-19]

Antioch (TN) at Independence (Thompson's Station, TN) [projection]Independence[/url] (Thompson's Station, TN) 28-19]

Whitehaven (Memphis, TN) at Millington Central (Millington, TN) [projection]Millington[/url] Central (Millington, TN) 21-20]

Wilson Central (Lebanon, TN) at Riverdale (Murfreesboro, TN) [projection]Riverdale[/url] (Murfreesboro, TN) 22-13]

Smyrna (TN) at Lincoln County (Fayetteville, TN) [projection]Smyrna[/url] (TN) 28-12]

Houston (Germantown, TN) at White Station (Memphis, TN) [projection]White Station[/url] (Memphis, TN) 31-17]

You seem to have that down...nobody one time on here said we had more heart than ya'll or that we had "more" senior leadership...it was simply stated that we had a lot of heart which can't be questioned and that "our" seniors have provided a lot of leadership at the right times throughout the season...AND nobody on here said that "we wasn't serious" last time. How pathetic is that trying to put words in other peoples mouths to motivate your own team...lol...About 90% of the people on here expect you guys to win. I don't think your going to but if you do..BIG DEAL...were gonna wake up Saturday morning and move on with it...it's just a game! you guys have your own "UNSTOPPABLE" thread...now THATS impressive!!...Good Luck tomorrow night WildCats!!!...Were behind you 100%!

Were behind you 100%!

Thats right no matter what the outcome, ill still be sitting right next to them monday morning, telling them what a great year theyve had. Hopefully itll be "what a great game, now its on to Smyrna or Lincoln County"....But the outcome of the game will be determined tommorrow night (my birthday) and itll be one heck of a game. DUB-C give it 110% and lets make it one more win. I (along with a whole school of DUB-C fans are behind you 100% and will be supporting you all night) Good luck to both teams may the best team win!

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

LETS GO DUB-C!!!!!

hmm, anyone ready for the game?

'94,'97,'01,'04 Champions - 35

Lebanon's Offspring - 7

i dont see riverdale scoreing that many points against wilson central and i reall doubt that wilson central will only score 7 i think the can score 21!

RHS fan/players you guys are to cocky and its about time for you guys to get knocked off!

Wildcats- 21

warriors-18

WARRIORS COME OUT TO PLAY!!!!!