Maplewood@Clarksville

Golfendude

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

zues said it best: get ready for basketball season CHS! (if not this week, the burros will do the honors..)

ha well all i can say is you dont want none of our bball team. They are looking awesome already, not to mention atleast two of the players are still playing football. Its gonna be a fun season in that department. Not to mention football which is gonna be great as well.

ha well all i can say is you dont want none of our bball team. They are looking awesome already, not to mention atleast two of the players are still playing football. Its gonna be a fun season in that department. Not to mention football which is gonna be great as well.

making it to the second round of the playoffs is great.... depending on your expectations... predicting a big night for simpson from maplewood... with or without kantrell, mhs wins this one big

Don't tell me you are scared of high schoolers, you pansy. You know you will get embarassed if you came to the YMCA.

I look forward to seeing you at the game firday. You should wear a sign around your head so we know who you are.

never been scared of anyone expecally high schoolers ..first of all why come to the YMCA? the game is not at there...

ill have a gray and black camouflage jacket on, you cant miss me ..lol ive been called evertyhing from and idiot to a pansy this week ..guess that makes up for all the time ive missed on here ...and if thats the best you guys got then you in a lot of trouble ..let the bashing continue ...and embarassed? by who and what ...you just kids ..who got a lot to learn .. like how to take defeat like a man.

otherside you know they have to take up for each other ..after all what's a good pitcher without a good catcher .. they love fastballs and slow pitches ..they are just kids let them play now ..and then watch thier team get smashed friday night ..im go need one of you guys to buy me some popcorn at the game.