Maplewood@Clarksville

Golfendude

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have never seen maplewood play, but i have seen CHS play and they are pretty good i think CHS will win and play MJ for a rematch

To pick Clarksville without ever seeing Maplewood is understandable and no big deal. After all, no one can view every team during a season. I even give the Wildcats a better than even chance of winning. But to imply that MJ will also beat Hillsboro is a bold statement indeed. MJ can be shut down when opposed by teams with good defenses. So unless the Burros have another turnover filled day as when they played Whites Creek I see HHS winning fairly easily this Friday.

MJ will beat Hillsboro--- HAHAHAHAHA, and yur basing that on the fact that they beat tullahoma easily; hillsboro beat tullahoma 31-3 a few weeks ago and jus clobbered beech whom MJ only beat 16-10. anyways, maplewood should win this game. they can be streaky, but they have the skills to easily dispose of clarksville.

region 6 has a stronger 3 & 4 seed but this week will prove that region 5 has the stronger 1 & 2 seed

Well i wanna start off by saying great job wildcats on beating shelbyville. This team is looking better than ever and im glad to see everyone working together. This team has more heart than any team ive ever seen and im proud to say that i am a fellow student. Im already fired up about the big game friday and we will be there cheering this team on all the way to the ship. Now we have to shift focus to maplewood and show them how a real football team plays. GO WILDCATS!

Please explain why you think Maplewood has any chance against Clarksville cause I'd love to embarass you in front of all the people that read this.

I saw Clarksville play last night and they are not very good. If they play like they did last night they will lose my four or more touchdowns. If shelbyville had any defensive backs watsoever they would have won. They held number 8 to 34 yds. on 11 carries. HE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO JUST THROW UP RAINBOWS LIKE HE DID AGAINST SHELBYVILLE. Clarksville is no where close to as physical as Maplewood. Maplewoods line will absolutely dominate the game. I pick Maplewod by 21 plus!!!!!