McKenzie vs Fayette Academy

VOLnWTN

Not 100% sure yet. So far, today has been pretty decent though. I know it would really chap my butt to miss this game if there is any way to stand it being there. Thanks.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rebels get out there in do what as to be done to get to go on to the 3rd round.........................Good luck tonight................ /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fayette Academy is so gonna win tonite! Our football team is awesome! Mckenzie is going down!!!

Thanks for the warning!!!

Oh wait!!!-------------score just in: McKenzie--28 and FA--7!!!!

Hope you play basketball vikingfresh56!!!

In fairness to the real FA team, ya'll have a pretty scrappy ball team. We only faced 2-3 teams at ya'lls level or better. Ya'll have some good athletes and play hard. Hope ya'll have a safe trip home.

Mr ERViking, I Wasn't Able to Meet Your Acquaintence Tonight. And I Apologize For that. Was Really Looking Forward to It. Did You Really Come Shirtless With A V? All Through the game I Was Thinking You Was A Crazy fan. The Hook And Ladder Play Was Executed Flawlessly On That touchdown. Simply Beautiful. I Was jealous It Wasn't Us That Did It. Good Luck To Fayette Academy And Yourself Sir. And Maybe We'll Meet On Down The road. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

Gleason played both games on the road. The McKenzie game was over early as they allowed zero offense from Gleason. The McKenzie DL and LB's were very physical and played very well against the run, which is what FA seemed to excel at against Gleason. FA's passing game looked pretty good, but they didn't have to use it much in the Gleason game due to their running success. FA defense was very quick getting to the ball. We didn't see much from the FA pass defense because Gleason doesn't pass. I feel that McKenzie should be able to control the game with the passing offense and stop the run on defense. I look forward to watching it!!

You hit on the key to the game here Bigdawg. FA was quick to the ball---to the point of overpersueing and the Rebels ran it down their throat tonight. FA has a good ball team and I won't take anything away from them tonight but, they were in over their heads from the start. From here on out, it gets interesting.

Oh my God! McKenzie choked again!

Oh...wait, nevermind. McKenzie won 28-7. Sadly, but yet true, Fayette Academy got shut down, period. They've got some athletes thats for sure but the D-Line just shut down nearly anything FA gave them.

Congrats to both teams and I wish the best next year for FA.

BigD,

I ain't much on gettin' beat but, I'm startin' to like this kind of choking!! How 'bout you???