Antioch @ Independence

lostfan

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All right, how do you think Antioch's D-line matches up with Indy's O-line? That seems like a great to topic to discuss with you Gilligan.

I'd like to but I'm going into early retirement. I'll just continue to read your posts...I don't even like football! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

One great thing is... this is a fan site and not so much a player site.... I think these IHS boys wont be looking ahead or getting cocky at all.... I dont think Eubanks will let it happen what-so-ever! He believes in this defense more than anyone can give them credit for. Like I heard our coach say... They are up there as the best in the state.

I looked at some stats and during this 7 game streak.. the IHS D has given up an adv. 6 (and some change) points a game with most of those points coming against the JV squad.

I think these boys will be ready for a hard fought game against a good AHS team. AHS got here just as we did and they deserve respect.

With these seniors coming off one huge game.. they are ready to play!

IHS by 10

Go get them guys!

Here's my take for what it's worth. I've watched alot of HS football over the past four years since the opening of Ravenwood. I follow RHS but am unbiased related to this game. I've seen IHS several times this year and believe they are the most balanced team which is vital in making a title run. Saw the AHS/DC game Friday and AHS has the best atheletes IHS have seen. They're scary fast... but can be undisciplined. This game should be very exciting to watch. I'm a firm believer in disipline winning over talent alone so I am picking IHS in a shoot out, but the score could be close. Both teams have the ability to score from long range so stay in your seats and enjoy the fireworks!

Here's my take for what it's worth. I've watched alot of HS football over the past four years since the opening of Ravenwood. I follow RHS but am unbiased related to this game. I've seen IHS several times this year and believe they are the most balanced team which is vital in making a title run. Saw the AHS/DC game Friday and AHS has the best atheletes IHS have seen. They're scary fast... but can be undisciplined. This game should be very exciting to watch. I'm a firm believer in disipline winning over talent alone so I am picking IHS in a shoot out, but the score could be close. Both teams have the ability to score from long range so stay in your seats and enjoy the fireworks!

How was AHS undisciplined? Seems to me that every time DC scored AHS had an answer, not sure that an undisciplined team could respond the way AHS did.

I'd like to but I'm going into early retirement. I'll just continue to read your posts...I don't even like football! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Come on Giggles, he asked you a question now answer it. I will remove you from troll status. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

How was AHS undisciplined? Seems to me that every time DC scored AHS had an answer, not sure that an undisciplined team could respond the way AHS did.

No disrespect intended at all, they're a great team. I'm alittle familiar with Woodward's scheme and at times they are out of position on defense but usually make it up by their atheletic ability. Being out of position led to some of the yards DC was able to get as the DC backs are so strong that it usuallly took more than one guy to bring them down. The QB is a nightmare to sack, but holds the ball with one hand, away from his body when running which did cause a fumble. This game can go either way depending on execution and breaks but is guaranteed to be worth the price of admission. I just hope the AHS fan base shows up. !% minutes before kickoff Friday there were only 50 people in the stands. Quite a few more showed up at and shortly after kickoff, but teams get a boost from the crowd, even in pregame, especially high school players where emotion is exremely important.

No disrespect intended at all, they're a great team. I'm alittle familiar with Woodward's scheme and at times they are out of position on defense but usually make it up by their atheletic ability. Being out of position led to some of the yards DC was able to get as the DC backs are so strong that it usuallly took more than one guy to bring them down. The QB is a nightmare to sack, but holds the ball with one hand, away from his body when running which did cause a fumble. This game can go either way depending on execution and breaks but is guaranteed to be worth the price of admission. I just hope the AHS fan base shows up. !% minutes before kickoff Friday there were only 50 people in the stands. Quite a few more showed up at and shortly after kickoff, but teams get a boost from the crowd, even in pregame, especially high school players where emotion is exremely important.

I agree with you about the attendance. It was sorry. Even after the game had started. Glad to get your clarification on the undisciplined part. Come to Indy Fri. night and root for the Bears.