Haywood @ Dyer County

JTrain5264

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This TEAM has had some one step up each week you never know who it will be.. But you know someone will !!! This group of BROTHERS will not let the other one down !!!!! The W is all they want it's not how many times did I get the ball it's the never say DIE way they have!!!!! TO CONQUER YOU HAVE TO OVERCOME!!!! This will be a great GAME Haywood will be ready to play !!!! And so will the CHOCTAWS they will play HARDER EACH WEEK FOR THE NEXT 4 WEEKS.... 1 down 4 to play.....WORK HARD ALL WEEK PLAY HARDER COME FRIDAY JUST AS YOU HAVE BEEN!!!!!GATA GATA !!!!!

Steve, send me a text or give me a call after BA has seen the doc.. If ya'll need anything let us know ....

First off congrats to dc............second wat happened to ba....how will him bein gone effect dc...will it belike crockett losin jarvis perry last yr....... a big blow that could decide weather or not they advance in the playoffs!!??? I think i might attend this game should be a good one!!!

EVERY WEEK ! There has been a different Choctaw step up & shine ! This team is no longer centered around ONE PLAYER as it seemed when Andre was a Choctaw. The team AS A WHOLE WILL RALLY AROUND EACH OTHER & PLAY AS THE T-E-A-M that they have all year ! I think that Haywood might want to think that it will be a walk in the park......... BUT they are coming to the "RESERVATION" & that is gonna be VERY ORANGE ! Plus the fact that the CHoctaws are as 10sdad has said "they ARE a band of brothers" ! They will be playing for PRIDE, COMMUNITY,SCHOOL,SUPPORTERS .............. AND A BROTHER THAT WILL BE IN THE HOSPITAL LISTENING TO THE GAME LIKE "GERRY BERTIER" IN "REMEMBER THE TITANS" & PLAYING EVERY DOWN WITH THEM ! The CHOCTAWS have MET EVERY CHALLENGE HEAD ON THIS YEAR & HAYWOOD ROUND 2 WILL BE NO DIFERENT ! SOMEONE WILL STEP IT UP ! SOMEBODY IS GOING TO GET THE OPPORTUNITY EARLY TO BE WHERE THEY WOULD BE NEXT YEAR ANYWAY ! So I DO NOT THINK that the outcome SOLELY RESTS ON whether # 33 is on the field or not. THAT HOWEVER WILL REST IN THE MINDS & HEARTS OF THE CHOCTAW PLAYERS! AND NEVER ........, NEVER DOUBT THE HEART OF A CHOCTAW !

Haywood admitedly overlooked Dyer County the first time this year. I wouldn't count on that happening again. This should be a closer game for the new kids on the block.

Not countin' on it by any means ! I look for it to be a "DOGFIGHT" ! But I guarantee you that like the Tomcats ...... the CHOCTAWS ain't the same team either ! They have gotten better EVERY week ! This bunch has gotten a taste of success & it's like BLOOD DRAWING SHARKS ! THEY LIKE IT ! I'm certainly not belittling the Haywood team by any means ! They have BEEN THERE ......... DONE THAT ! I don't know about the Tomcats overlooking D.C. in the first meeting, a team of the caliber of Haywood might overlook for a quarter ..... or even a half, BUT the Choctaws would NOT BE DENIED ! I promise you one thing though, the CHOCTAWS will not overlook nor take lightly the Tomcats simply because thay defeated them in the first meeting. I spoke with Coach Renshaw just today & they are preparing for this game just like the first. After all that "SEASON" is over ! The "new kids on the block" will be bringin their "A- GAME" just as they have every Friday (with the exception of last Friday .... it was ugly but IT WAS A "W"). The CHOCTAW T-E-A-M is very aware that the 'Cats are a very formidable foe & will prepare for them as such. It should be a GREAT CONTEST !

GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Not countin' on it by any means ! I look for it to be a "DOGFIGHT" ! But I guarantee you that like the Tomcats ...... the CHOCTAWS ain't the same team either ! They have gotten better EVERY week ! This bunch has gotten a taste of success & it's like BLOOD DRAWING SHARKS ! THEY LIKE IT ! I'm certainly not belittling the Haywood team by any means ! They have BEEN THERE ......... DONE THAT ! I don't know about the Tomcats overlooking D.C. in the first meeting, a team of the caliber of Haywood might overlook for a quarter ..... or even a half, BUT the Choctaws would NOT BE DENIED ! I promise you one thing though, the CHOCTAWS will not overlook nor take lightly the Tomcats simply because thay defeated them in the first meeting. I spoke with Coach Renshaw just today & they are preparing for this game just like the first. After all that "SEASON" is over ! The "new kids on the block" will be bringin their "A- GAME" just as they have every Friday (with the exception of last Friday .... it was ugly but IT WAS A "W"). The CHOCTAW T-E-A-M is very aware that the 'Cats are a very formidable foe & will prepare for them as such. It should be a GREAT CONTEST !

GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!!!

I for one think the Choctaws will be WELL prepared!!! Last year they weren't as successful and you know the old saying- VICTORY BELONGS TO THE MOST PERSERVERING!!!! THEY HAVE PROVEN THAT!!!!!! Of course there will be people willing to step up!! They are WARRIORS!! AND WARRIORS TAKE CHANCES and step up!!!!!!! This should be a great game!!!!!!! GO CHOCTAWS!!!!!!!!!!

GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!!!

I definitely agree. I think it will be a real dogfight also. Coach Renshaw has done a great job over there at Dyer County and I am sure the Choctaws will be very well prepared for everything the Tomcats can throw at them. It will all boil down to which team executes the best. See you Friday!

I definitely agree. I think it will be a real dogfight also. Coach Renshaw has done a great job over there at Dyer County and I am sure the Choctaws will be very well prepared for everything the Tomcats can throw at them. It will all boil down to which team executes the best. See you Friday!

Which team executes the best AND /OR WANTS IT THE MOST ! It REALLY SHOULD BE A GREAT GAME ! One like this is what "PLAY OFFS" REALLY MEANS ! Two GREAT TEAMS ..... A GREAT ATMOSPHERE......... PRIDE ON THE LINE ! IT JUST DOESN'T GET MUCH BETTER !

CHOCTAWS HOW BIG IS YOUR WANT TO ! DESTINY !!!!!!!!! YOU & ONLY YOU CONTROL IT !

GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!