Haywood @ Dyer County

JTrain5264

haywood will come out ready to play hard nose football

haywood wins by 1 or 2 td

haywood 26

d.c 12

big mike, I`m not much of a betting man......... oh H*, who am I trying to kid, yes I am. Give me a call, I`d love to do business with you on your prediction. As you may already know, I don`t post much and don`t get in to much of the hype, but how could anyone seriously think that the #3 T-E-A-M ( HOW`S THAT 73 (HAHA) ) in the state that has already beaten a very good team on their on turf, would go down by 2 TD`s at home? Wow man, thats far out !

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haywood can not stop the choctaws. And i would take Steve's advice. Back off of B.A.

YUP ! And Tyler as well ! Neither of them deserve the crap and give EVERYTHING THEY HAVE ! He may or may not have gone to DC but if he did he didn't learn a lot about D.C. PRIDE ! Shameful for an alumnus to talk about kids from his old school or ANY SCHOOL for that mattter in that way if in age he is an adult, because in mentality he MOST CERTAINLY IS NOT !

the most points haywood has gave up is 30 to kingsbury which is not a bad football team

but they cant stop d.c a team they only gave up 15 to

haywood 26

d.c 12

mark it down

IF Dyer County DOES WIN,which they are VERY capable of DOING, will you please stop by the CROW BUFFET and get yourself a plate? /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> GO CHOCTAWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the most points haywood has gave up is 30 to kingsbury which is not a bad football team

haywood 26

d.c 12

mark it down

Well they didn't stop 'em in their own house ! In addition, D.C. moved the ball well all night ! It will be a great game at CHOCTAW STADIUM ! Gonna be really really ORANGE around there ! D.C. is not taking this one nor have they taken any for granted ! But the will come to play ........ and play for keeps !I still will not make a prediction ........ as I've said just an old superstition of mine ! But your prediction puts us in the "UNDERDOG" role yet again ! We've been there all year ! I think the Choctaws have grown to like it ! Only makes the "W's" even sweeter ! So only time will tell ! The clock's tickin' ! We shall see ! By my calculations, we will know in somewhere around 30 hours give or take !

GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!

yall talking about its going to orange its going to be alot of purple in the house to

they told us tomcat fans to wear purple

haywood has had a good week so far and are ready to play /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Haywood travels extremely well and have been known to make a lot of noise. Watchout for all the purple in the house tonight. There will be a lot of it.

The TEAM will be READY and WE(the fans and supporters)WILL BE READY!!!!!! Plus I really look good in ORANGE so it's a win/win situation for me /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> SHOULD BE A GREAT GAME!!!!!! GO CHOCTAWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dyer County by at least 14. What DC will lack on the field to injuries they will make up for in the stands. The DC fans are as loud and obnoxious as any I have seen in a long time. It spreads intensity to the players. I will most likely be in Newbern friday night and expect a good game but Haywood will not be able to hang 4 quarters.

haywood 26

d.c 12

mark it down

MARK THIS DOWN !The most points given up this year by the Choctaws was 38 to McNairy in their only loss. Which was a "Wake Up" call for the Choctaws ! (Most great teams get one .... ask Ohio State about Illinois) ! Not to mention the fact that though they (McNairy) were beaten by Lipscomb last week they turned the ball over on downs twice inside the five ! Additionally, they only gave up 9 (yes n-i-n-e) to the Tomcats ! I just did the math & the Choctaws are only averaging giving up 11.63 points/ game (so that means that we have a "D" TOO) while average scoring is 30.45 point's / game through week 11(Against the likes of Haywood, Dyersburg, Crockett, Covington,etc)! So if you're basing the outcome solely on statistics, we definitely had different math books ! No being smart .......... just an observation since you brought the subject of statistics (which are completely worthless this time of year). Just figured I'd give you something to think about since you brought it up !

GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!

yall talking about its going to orange its going to be alot of purple in the house to

they told us tomcat fans to wear purple

haywood has had a good week so far and are ready to play /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Well now when you get down to it AIN'T THAT WHAT THE PLAY OFF REALLY SHOULD BE ABOUT ! Two great teams bringin all they have ! H#!! I'd much rather see good fan support on the opposing side than what we saw last week ! It makes for a much better atmosphere & the kids just play harder ! It will be a great game ! Y'all wear that Purple ! But it's still gonna look like K-Town on a Saturday afternoon in Choctaw Stadium !