Haywood @ Dyer County

JTrain5264

Well mr 73 yeah i did say alot of stuff over the year BUT im not the only one who doubted the choctaws because half the people who cheer them on didnt believe in them til the season was half way over. If im not mistaken there sure was a lot of people questioning them in the preseason and now call themselves a loyal supporter. in my opinion i have a pretty good line considering that i dont have to live on these message boards like you guys so for your smart mouth comment i have this to tell you. GO and ASK Coach Kendell what his thoughts really are after the game tomorrow nite. i told you guys im not on here to start anything.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well they didn't stop 'em in their own house ! In addition, D.C. moved the ball well all night ! It will be a great game at CHOCTAW STADIUM ! Gonna be really really ORANGE around there ! D.C. is not taking this one nor have they taken any for granted ! But the will come to play ........ and play for keeps !I still will not make a prediction ........ as I've said just an old superstition of mine ! But your prediction puts us in the "UNDERDOG" role yet again

underdog!!?? you cant claim an underdog role when you beat a team twice in a row.

... i talked to a friend of mine who said Haywood has had a great week of practice even a 2 hour practice yesterday in the pouring rain. my previous prediction i think will hold true. 28-3

Sounds like yet another "dig" about the "offense that we supposedly bought"

this is an odd statement! care to eloborate? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

are you talking about buying off an offense or buying a dvd to learn an offense.

underdog!!?? you cant claim an underdog role when you beat a team twice in a row.

... i talked to a friend of mine who said Haywood has had a great week of practice even a 2 hour practice yesterday in the pouring rain. my previous prediction i think will hold true. 28-3

I can`t believe it. It`s Fred Sanford, and Big D stands for "YOU BIG DUMMY" My gosh dude, are you insane? I would like to know if you can talk real football, ( types of offense and defense, stats, etc. ) , or are you one of these that run around with team colors on, but don`t even know who the starting QB is? BTW, it rained in Newbern as well ! SORRY.

this is an odd statement! care to eloborate? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

are you talking about buying off an offense or buying a dvd to learn an offense.

Wouldn't really care to elaborate ! That would have more to do with a few of the more skepical Dyersburg fans earlier in the year. You Trojan supporters don't take this personal .......... you know who I'm talkin about !

Well when all the posts are predictions like yours doesn't that make D.C. the "underdog" !

ba good luck wit yo surgery and for the rest of dc just come out bangin heads the WHOLE game

Hey man I'll have to thank you for him I expect ! He doesn't hang around on here much ! They moved his surgery up to 10:00 instead of 5:00 so he should be able to listenin' to it ! But I appreciate it as well ! You tell "T" that I got him havin a H#!! of a night tomorrow night ! Just loosen up & have fun ! He'll have plenty of opportunities to "bang some heads" ! Should be a night to remember for him !

GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!

Hey man I'll have to thank you for him I expect ! He doesn't hang around on here much ! They moved his surgery up to 10:00 instead of 5:00 so he should be able to listenin' to it ! But I appreciate it as well ! You tell "T" that I got him havin a H#!! of a night tomorrow night ! Just loosen up & have fun ! He'll have plenty of opportunities to "bang some heads" ! Should be a night to remember for him !

GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!

yea man anytime... and ill be sure to tell him

yall talking about its going to orange its going to be alot of purple in the house to

they told us tomcat fans to wear purple

haywood has had a good week so far and are ready to play /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

GET REAL??? HAYWOOD DOESNT SUPPORT THEIR TEAM ANY BETTER THAN THE MEMPHIS TEAMS DO. HOWEVER SHOULD YALL CHANGE YOUR MIND, YOUR ALL WELCOME TO THE FRIENDLY CONFINES OF CHOCTAW STADIUM FRIDAY NIGHT WHERE ORANGE AND WHITE WILL BE STARING YALL IN THE FACE "ALL NIGHT LONG" !! GET READY CHOCTAWS "FOCUS" ONLY ON HAYWOOD THIS WEEK. TYLER WE BELIEVE IN YOU AND EACH OF YOUR TEAMMATES. B.A. GET WELL SOON YOUNG MAN YOU HAVE A BRIGHT FUTURE AHEAD OF YOU! GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!