Haywood @ Dyer County

JTrain5264

Congratulations Choctaws! You guys have had one heck of a season and we're extremely proud of you! You have served as a great example of how hardwork, self confidence, and stressing "team" over "self" can bring about wonderul results. The legendary UCLA basketball coach John Wooden whose teams won more national championships than any in history once said "It's amazing what can be accomplished on a baskeball court when nobody cares who scores." You guys exemplified that priciple on the football field! Take all the things you've learned from this season and continue to apply them to every aspect of your lives and I guarantee you that your futures will indeed be BRIGHT! Again, we're very proud of you guys! Well Done!

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats HAYWOOD you played a great game and beat a GREAT TEAM!!!!!! I have eaten CROW before and I'm sure I will have to again!!!! Haywood if you play D the way you played tonight you can win it all!!!!! so go get make the 7AAA the best!!!!! TO my CHOCTAWS I LOVE EACH OF YOU AND THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR A GREAT YEAR CAN"T WAIT TELL NEXT YEAR!!! GATA

way to go tomcats!! great defense tonight. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

congrats to the DC team... had a great year and no one can take the regular season Region 7 3a championship from you. surprised a lot of people this season including myself...earned a lot of respect this season.

go tomcats.

DC had a great season of football.

last night haywood defense really showed up and was hitting hard and often.

best part of the game...

the Tomcats warmed up in their white away jerseys and went it to the dressing room... came back out with their purple home jerseys on.... that was classic. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

i got the feeling they didnt like the earlier loss at Home courtesy of the choctaws.

good luck to the tomcats

good luck to the choctaws next season. nothing to be ashamed of.

DC had a great season of football.

last night haywood defense really showed up and was hitting hard and often.

best part of the game...

the Tomcats warmed up in their white away jerseys and went it to the dressing room... came back out with their purple home jerseys on.... that was classic. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

i got the feeling they didnt like the earlier loss at Home courtesy of the choctaws.

good luck to the tomcats

good luck to the choctaws next season. nothing to be ashamed of.

Straight out of 'Dawgs" playbook ! Surprised they didn't get the intentional "Celebration penalty" too! Now THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN CLASSIC Whatever it takes ! Good Luck To the Tomcats !

If I'm not mistaken this season is the first 10 win season since around 1975 or '76 ! Congratulations guys ! It HAS BEEN A LONG TIME ! You Seniors have left your mark ! And as previously stated above there is a lot of talent returning ! Should be fun for years to come ! Dang ! just look at Northviews season this past fall ! Now with returning talent & Coach Whittle's contribution from Northview the future indeed looks bright !

Go Choctaws !

If I'm not mistaken this season is the first 10 win season since around 1975 or '76 ! Congratulations guys ! It HAS BEEN A LONG TIME ! You Seniors have left your mark ! And as previously stated above there is a lot of talent returning ! Should be fun for years to come ! Dang ! just look at Northviews season this past fall ! Now with returning talent & Coach Whittle's contribution from Northview the future indeed looks bright !

Go Choctaws !

73 you may not know who i am but you might know if you ask B.A. about the good luck ritual before all the games and i have to say it wasn't the same without B.A. there. and i hope that everything works out for him.