Farraguts players

rolltribe123

as a dobyns bennett student i am very curious to know who from farragut we need to watch for during this second round game of the playoofs. who to watch, and any stats from some farragut fans would be great

Well,

Andre Sterling- 2,382 yards 26tds 290carries.. 8.2 yards per carry. 7 games with 200+yds. 257yds 2tds vs. Jeff. Co.

farragut mainly runs because thats all theyve needed, but last night I was really impressed by QB, he was poised in the pocket and never showed panick or being "lost" before or after the snap. Also Zach Allen was someone i was impressed with.

Zack Allen is one heck of an athlete who never comes off the field. He plays every down of every game. Also I want to point out a player on Farraguts DEFENSE. Jeff Jameson (#80) can change the outcome of any game. Many-a-game whether on the radio or at the game, I hear his name on just about every tackle. He is a very good player who comes to play every game.