Region 3-A Girls Championship

taydizzle

I think that the Lady Patriots of CSAS have a real good chance of getting to the Region Championship Game this year and even winning it! Kayla Kelly and Jamisha Featherstone make a great inside outside combination. What does everyone else think?

I can see CSAS and Whitwell splitting during the regular season then meeting again in the District championship game. CSAS was pretty good last year and Whitwell returns 4 starters. So it should be a really good game.

• 4 weeks later...

Grace graduated five seniors, three of which were starters I believe. CSAS is the early favorite, but Grace can't be counted out. They supposedly have some pretty good Juniors and underclassmen.

Junior Kaylan Dilts and Sophomore Chariah Gordon are two big offensive threats this year for Grace, by looking at stats in the newspaper...I believe that Sr. Erica Elleman is more of a defensive hassle for teams. She has quick feet and is usually on the best offensive player for the opposing teams. I believe that Grace beat CSAS pretty well too...so it looks like they're the dominating team for Region 3a.