Oakland Patriots 07-08

Ohs_Future

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to think kerry hammonds was gonna be the next great thing, but man jamall is a beast...Then Tyler Edwards can just glid through the air so easy..

Nice debut for David Hockenberry...

I guess so, at least in the time that he played, but pretty much everyone played well tonight. Defense was just as good as it ever was last year, which was probably the biggest shock for me, that and the margin of victory with 3 guys in street clothes tonight.

there was even no DRE

Oakland shouldn't have had Dre to begin with, he should still be at Riverdale /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />. Haha enjoy him though he's a great talent.

Impressive debut by Oakland, nothing to suprising though with Randy King as coach. Wonder if District 7 will be as crazy as Region 4 is this year in football? (Cookeville, Warren County, and White County fans might not know the extent of that lol)

Oakland shouldn't have had Dre to begin with, he should still be at Riverdale /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />. Haha enjoy him though he's a great talent.

Impressive debut by Oakland, nothing to suprising though with Randy King as coach. Wonder if District 7 will be as crazy as Region 4 is this year in football? (Cookeville, Warren County, and White County fans might not know the extent of that lol)

Believe me, we've enjoyed( or at least I have) every moment that he has been on the floor for the Patriots, makes me feel even better that we can start his backup and have a smooth transition. Ive seen alot of season openers for Oakland, and that may be the most complete game I have ever seen them play in a season opener.

I think the word has been jumpers knee. From what I saw tonight, I think it is one of those instances where he would play/start if it was the regular season already. He played a little bit tonight and seemed to be able to cut pretty good, but it seems the injury obviously has affected his vertical, but it is not some big injury, I expect him to get some pretty good minutes thursday night.

it will become a big injury if he doesnt take care of it.............tendinitis is no joke