Pickett County?

TNHoops

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Capps is out til probably first week of December, bad ankle sprain. They are also missing another starter Johnathan Sells, he's probably out til then as well. So their starting five includes three seniors (wright, gibson, logan) a junior ( jacob brown), and a sophomore (Joseph Dowdy). They will have one kid coming off the bench with any experience. Lets just say, right now some kids are gonna be getting some experience that may pay off down the road. I won't be a bit suprised if this team starts out 0-3, but that won't be indicative of any besides they are without two starters. Pickett Co. should be fine come mid december

Capps is out til probably first week of December, bad ankle sprain. They are also missing another starter Johnathan Sells, he's probably out til then as well. So their starting five includes three seniors (wright, gibson, logan) a junior ( jacob brown), and a sophomore (Joseph Dowdy). They will have one kid coming off the bench with any experience. Lets just say, right now some kids are gonna be getting some experience that may pay off down the road. I won't be a bit suprised if this team starts out 0-3, but that won't be indicative of any besides they are without two starters. Pickett Co. should be fine come mid december

They will be strong come post season i promise ya!!!

I agree, they will be better because of this assuming Capps and Sells come back healthy and everyone stays healthy. But, Pickett Co. is Pickett Co. and should fine. Good luck this year!

Yes I wouldn't be surprised at a 0-3 start for my Bobcats but just to update everyone Friday we might, but doubtful Sells will play Friday but there is a posiblility. An update on Capps is that he is expected to miss 3-4 weeks. But I believe they will be fine down the road. I expect a strong push when our starters get back. Good luck to everyone this year!