Girls U 17 D1 can strikers be beat

topper78

Travel has started. Are there any teams ready to challenge the strikers this year. Who has gotten better and which teams have slid. I have heard that ERSA will be good again and the Lobos continue to improve. TNFC is better I think but are they to soft to play toe to toe with the Strikers. Can anyone fom Tennessee win Regional? Who has come the closest?

Travel has started. Are there any teams ready to challenge the strikers this year. Who has gotten better and which teams have slid. I have heard that ERSA will be good again and the Lobos continue to improve. TNFC is better I think but are they to soft to play toe to toe with the Strikers. Can anyone fom Tennessee win Regional? Who has come the closest?

I guess you did'nt see the Premier League game last May where TNFC beat the Strikers 1-0. It was a good competitive game and I dont know where you get soft. TNFC has pick up several quality players and will be better than ever.

Yes TNFC didnt get the match up with the strikers we were looking for in state because of a poor game played against ERSA. TNFC did make it into the Regional III Quarter finals but the Texans Red and ESC Black would make it tough for ANY TN team to win regional.

We shall see how much we have improved since the end of last year. My daughter leaves for Raleigh at the end of this month. I am more concerned about getting seen from college coaches than what will happen down the road. We have two great players out at this time, but they will return. ERSA is going to be at Raleigh i think, and hopefully they will play we'll. TNFC will be better,and we will just have to see how much better.