Best Playoff Game in West TN week 2

CardinalSports13

man you can come own down to bradford and get yo whoopin. i aint from there but live there with my wife. but yes espically huntingdon is a bunch of punks that pop off and just get beat. they do not even deserve to be on the field in the playoffs much less against milan

Hahahahahahahahaha /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Sorry, I just thought it was funny that you told me to come down to Bradford to get my "whoopin". Okay, I'm good now...whew!!

So why is it that Huntingdon is a "bunch of punks"?? I mean, I'm not from Huntingdon nor am I fan of the Mustangs, but for you've gotta have a reason for thinkin they're just a bunch of punks. I mean, did some players do something to you?? Did you have a bad experience while in Huntingdon?? Where some fans rude to you at one point in your life??

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, this may be the best thread on the board right now - if you want to bash somebody! I (being somewhat biased) think the Camden - GP game is the best game this week, but If we weren't playing I'd be at Milan friday night. I don't expect the outcome to be the same as the regular season match up was, but it should be one heck of a game. My reasoning is also that Camden and GP have not already played this season therefore you get to see something new - not a rematch. Taking nothing away from that game. I'l be cheering for my LIONS!

Crunch! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Wow, this may be the best thread on the board right now - if you want to bash somebody! I (being somewhat biased) think the Camden - GP game is the best game this week, but If we weren't playing I'd be at Milan friday night. I don't expect the outcome to be the same as the regular season match up was, but it should be one heck of a game. My reasoning is also that Camden and GP have not already played this season therefore you get to see something new - not a rematch. Taking nothing away from that game. I'l be cheering for my LIONS!

Crunch! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The Camden - GP game will be a great game, no doubt. But the reason I chose the Milan/Huntingdon game is because it is Milan/Huntingdon in the playoffs. Everyone knows just what kind of show these 2 teams put on when they meet in the playoffs. However, I will be pulling for Camden against GP!! Good luck to your Lions this week CamdenCrunch /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />