Chaisson Allen records a double-double in first game!

Geewiz

Oakland fans,

I just wanted to let you know that Chaisson Allen had a very nice debut last Sunday for Northeastern at Illinois!

The Huskies lost 63-55, but Chase had a double-double in his debut w/ 11 pts. and 10 rebounds. If you're able to get ESPN.360 on your computer (you need Verizon or RCN high-speed) the game is archived. He looked very composed and has a great ability to drive to the hoop. His shot was a little short at times but I attribute that to first game jitters.

Chase along with our other 6-4 guard Matt Janning (the '06-'07 CAA ROTY) make for an awesome backcourt tandem for the next three years!

His next game is this Thursday at Maryland. The game is on Comcast SportsNet Mid-Atlantic and NESN. Not sure if you get those cable channel in your area.

Oakland fans,

I just wanted to let you know that Chaisson Allen had a very nice debut last Sunday for Northeastern at Illinois!

The Huskies lost 63-55, but Chase had a double-double in his debut w/ 11 pts. and 10 rebounds. If you're able to get ESPN.360 on your computer (you need Verizon or RCN high-speed) the game is archived. He looked very composed and has a great ability to drive to the hoop. His shot was a little short at times but I attribute that to first game jitters.

Chase along with our other 6-4 guard Matt Janning (the '06-'07 CAA ROTY) make for an awesome backcourt tandem for the next three years!

His next game is this Thursday at Maryland. The game is on Comcast SportsNet Mid-Atlantic and NESN. Not sure if you get those cable channel in your area.

I hope to see a game of his this yr

Oakland fans,

No shocker here, although I dont remember too many times where Chaisson got 10 rebounds at Oakland, but I think he is just scratching the surface to what he can really be. Do you know of any other NU message boards other than dieharddogs? Seems like a great site, but I just cant afford anything like that right now. Keep us updated.

No shocker here, although I dont remember too many times where Chaisson got 10 rebounds at Oakland, but I think he is just scratching the surface to what he can really be. Do you know of any other NU message boards other than dieharddogs? Seems like a great site, but I just cant afford anything like that right now. Keep us updated.

Hey man,

Sorry about dieharddogs.com. I know it's pricey especially since you don't attend NU.

However, you can post for free on caazone.com on the Northeastern board!

http://caazone.com/

I'll try to keep you guys posted as well!

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to let Oakland fans know that Chaisson Allen was named CAA Co-Rookie of the Week after a big game at Maryland last Thursday (Nov. 15). The conference office made the announcement on Monday.

In three games this season, Allen is averaging 13.7 points, 7.3 rebounds and four steals a game.

The link below is the official press release

http://www.caasports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?...;ATCLID=1322651

Here are some pics of Chaisson

This pic is against Maryland

The next two photos are against Northeastern's cross-town rival Boston University