Everyone come in.......

bigredfan4ever

As you may know, last week Henry County vs. Raleigh Egypt, a helicopter at pregame flew on to the field and delivered, the game ball on to the field with the sherriff. Well, as you may also know, Hank Williams Jr. (counrty music star), lives here in paris too. There is a big rumor going around, that he is coming out before the game and is going to sing the "Monday Night fb song he sings. If he does, it will be a totally crunk game and situation. Now in the paper, they put this friday night's game will have something better than last friday's. I'm so excited i'm about to go freakin nuts!!!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As you may know, last week Henry County vs. Raleigh Egypt, a helicopter at pregame flew on to the field and delivered, the game ball on to the field with the sherriff. Well, as you may also know, Hank Williams Jr. (counrty music star), lives here in paris too. There is a big rumor going around, that he is coming out before the game and is going to sing the "Monday Night fb song he sings. If he does, it will be a totally crunk game and situation. Now in the paper, they put this friday night's game will have something better than last friday's. I'm so excited i'm about to go freakin nuts!!!

I heard the same "rumor" and it actually isn't a rumor at all... /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

"Are you ready for some football?!?!?!?"

Well, how bout you come to our game, record it, and put it on youtube?

i can drive 5 miles and watch my team play...why drive 150+ for teams i dont have any interest in? they dont even play in the same classification as my team.

i appreciate the invite tho /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />