Sequoyah Football

warchief

Two negatives how many awards can one player receive. And I really liked the my Dad's a coach award that was gave to John Ray.

And as far as the D-Line goes maybe with another year under his belt Coach Sanders can get these guys ready to make an impact. We need these guys in order to free up our linebackers.

I'm glad you brought this up.I thought ones with personal issues would be the one to say something.And of course that would be you.Now i hope this thread don't get closed for this,and if COACHT reads it, or ever who does that,i think they would know where I'M coming from.Before i have laughed at you,but now you have brought a kid into it,i hope ,i don't find out who you are,and would like to see you banned on here.But thats up to coacht.Now has for the awards Mr.chicken little,since you know it all,the volenteer coachs were not aloud to vote. Dr.Dave wasn't even there ,and i was asked to leave the room,and which i did.I was aloud back in the room only after the vote and discussion was over.So if you have problems with the awards ,go talk to the head coach and ask him why he got that award.Because like i said i was not in the room when it was dicussed.So now rocket man come up with something else.Remember chicken little i mean slobber,kids read this,i would never discuss your kid on here,not unless it was good.

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two negatives how many awards can one player receive. And I really liked the my Dad's a coach award that was gave to John Ray.

And as far as the D-Line goes maybe with another year under his belt Coach Sanders can get these guys ready to make an impact. We need these guys in order to free up our linebackers.

SLOBBER YOU have reached a new low even for u.

You could not stay away from the bait,

I'm glad you brought this up.I thought ones with personal issues would be the one to say something.And of course that would be you.Now i hope this thread don't get closed for this,and if COACHT reads it, or ever who does that,i think they would know where I'M coming from.Before i have laughed at you,but now you have brought a kid into it,i hope ,i don't find out who you are,and would like to see you banned on here.But thats up to coacht.Now has for the awards Mr.chicken little,since you know it all,the volenteer coachs were not aloud to vote. Dr.Dave wasn't even there ,and i was asked to leave the room,and which i did.I was aloud back in the room only after the vote and discussion was over.So if you have problems with the awards ,go talk to the head coach and ask him why he got that award.Because like i said i was not in the room when it was dicussed.So now rocket man come up with something else.Remember chicken little i mean slobber,kids read this,i would never discuss your kid on here,not unless it was good.

Now, this is just another example why parents should not be allowed to coach at the high school level. You put yourself in the position to be scrutinized. It comes with the territory.

Sugar Coating Club, hmmm...Dude (Slobber Knocker), your so in the wrong to get on here and talk about a young man who takes on other challenges than just football. I know for a fact if it wasnt for John Ray, my son wouldnt have had the season he did. John Ray and a couple of other students, spent hours after school tutoring my son (even after football season) and because of his efforts, my son was able to continue playing football and go on to win multiple awards. Thats just one reason, why he deserves any awards that he gets! And I'm sure there many other reasons out there. Lets talk about the award he got, correct me if I'm wrong but I recall it was the "Chief Spirit Award", if I'm right about the award, well just for that one reason, IMO, he deserves it! Come on guys, the young men do read this, so be careful with what you say.

GO CHIEFS!!!

Sugar Coating Club, hmmm...Dude (Slobber Knocker), your so in the wrong to get on here and talk about a young man who takes on other challenges than just football. I know for a fact if it wasnt for John Ray, my son wouldnt have had the season he did. John Ray and a couple of other students, spent hours after school tutoring my son (even after football season) and because of his efforts, my son was able to continue playing football and go on to win multiple awards. Thats just one reason, why he deserves any awards that he gets! And I'm sure there many other reasons out there. Lets talk about the award he got, correct me if I'm wrong but I recall it was the "Chief Spirit Award", if I'm right about the award, well just for that one reason, IMO, he deserves it! Come on guys, the young men do read this, so be careful with what you say.

GO CHIEFS!!!

[/quote

Thanks you big dumdum I'm so mad at SLOBBER I can't type.

to use J.R.'s name in a negitive way. GEEZE

From what I here J R is made of glue, as in he helps keep the team together no matter what.

I have pondered quite a bit on a statement Coach Quarles made at the banquet, and I quote,"Leave it better than you found it." Getting on an internet chat board and questioning an award presented to a deserving young man is not accomplishing that. In my opinion,there were probably several to choose from,and I believe there are other deserving young men out there,but even so I could not argue with the choice that was made. J-R goes above and beyond what is required of him on a daily basis,and has been a great help to my own son. I appreciate him and the other terrific young men we are priviledged to have at Sequoyah,and I am proud of him. J-R, if you read these posts,please know this is an attitude not shared by me or many others. Keep setting the example for the younger players,regardless of what anybody has to say. No "Sugar-coating" here,just point blank truth-YOU NEED TO ISSUE AN APOLOGY TO RED NATION AND HIS SON! What you had to say was totally uncalled for,and very much unappreciated. Everyone has a right to their own opinion, but leave the personal attacks unsaid,especially in regards to the kids.

OK folks lets get back to our topic at hand at that is defensive lineman, this position is a huge, huge issue and I know the coaching staff will be on top of it. Did anyone notice that Howard had most of their speedsters on the defensive line? Is this fad catching on everywhere and should that be something we look into? GO CHIEFS!!!

Now, this is just another example why parents should not be allowed to coach at the high school level. You put yourself in the position to be scrutinized. It comes with the territory.

You were'nt scrutinizing the coaches in your post. You were attacking two players. Why did they recieve the awards they got? Well maybe it was because they deserved them. Apparantly the paid coaches who voted thought so. And for you to name a player like that really tells me what type of person you really are. I agree with BlueQB12 that there are several kids who were worthy of these awards, and i am sure it was probably tough for the coaches to pick 1. We have some fine young men with great attitudes. And in my opinion that is what will be the strenth of this team. This I do know, you should hang around with these young men and learn from them. Because they could teach you alot about dedication, hard work, RESPECT, character, and responsabilty. In general about being a man. If any of these players read these post. Press on, keep working hard. You are fine young men who represent your school well and your families. GO CHIEFS!!!

You were'nt scrutinizing the coaches in your post. You were attacking two players. Why did they recieve the awards they got? Well maybe it was because they deserved them. Apparantly the paid coaches who voted thought so. And for you to name a player like that really tells me what type of person you really are. I agree with BlueQB12 that there are several kids who were worthy of these awards, and i am sure it was probably tough for the coaches to pick 1. We have some fine young men with great attitudes. And in my opinion that is what will be the strenth of this team. This I do know, you should hang around with these young men and learn from them. Because they could teach you alot about dedication, hard work, RESPECT, character, and responsabilty. In general about being a man. If any of these players read these post. Press on, keep working hard. You are fine young men who represent your school well and your families. GO CHIEFS!!!

Just keep saying what you folks need to feel good about the situation at hand. I said nothing that others were not thinking outside the SUGAR COATING CLUB.