Sequoyah Football

warchief

When is the hire going to be announced? The dead period starts in two weeks. New coach usually means new schemes or is that part of the deal the new coach has to take. Anyway, the kids will be the ones to suffer because adults are too selfish and short-sighted to determine what is best for the football program. Go back and read some of these posts. It has little if anything to do with football at SHS. Make a decision, get behind the new guy and the kids.

We'll hopefully get the kids back on track, as far as the 'coach' thing goes I'm guessing that Gregory will take the helm for the meantime. I dont think that we should rush through the process, he really wouldnt have time to change things up or implement his system, but if we do hire someone, I'm guessing he will stick with the same system for this up coming system.

Hey Warhorse, I'm starting to think you really like Sequoyah /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Called some folks and all is TRUE, Seniors to meet tomorrow at 4 to decide on what they want to do.

R the kids going to decide who their teachers r, who their principal is, and later on in life who their bosses r. If the seniors realy want to play football than they will play for anyone.

R the kids going to decide who their teachers r, who their principal is, and later on in life who their bosses r. If the seniors realy want to play football than they will play for anyone.

You and I both know those kids looked up to Gregory, its not that they hired Satterfield, he is a good coach, its how Lowry went behind Gregory and hired someone. Gregory was ready to hire someone else tomorrow and since Lowry did this and ran off Gregory, well I'll say the boys are not happy.

If all this is true? Look at the example of all the asst coaches and AD resigning. Looks like Coach Satterfield is going to start over. Maybe the program had to hit "rock" bottom before it could get better long term. Satterfield's players will be hard-nose for sure. That power I stuff he used to run at Greenback was "mean". Will get the kids out, too.

If Gregory quit, is Satterfield going to be Athletic Director?

Where's REDCHIEF and Coach SEC? LOL