Wilson Central @ Smyrna

Big Poppa 17

wow you sound pretty sure but i doubt it you guys barely beat us last time...

and your not a fan your a player so of corse you will say "Smryna will Repeat!"

and i think the passing "duo" isnt to much for WC they have guys that are just as fast as your wilks!

you cant win a game without defense! and you guy's defense looks a tad bit weak to me /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

sry but i am a fan not a player and second how can u say Smyrna has a weak defense:

Cookeville-10 points 2 turnovers

LC-16 points 22 rushing yards and 6 turnovers

Now tell me this isn't a defense 26 points and 8 turnovers.

there is no way any wc defender can hold rod to under 2 td's. rod has had 7 td's in the last 4 games.He is way to athletic for wc. Next time study up on ur facts before u make remarks like that.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wc has scored a lot their 1st 2 games but--------------------------

i have seen the film on cc and riverdale and both of those teams went 3 and out on offense to many times to count especially cc.

smyrnas offense will not go 3 and out 5 or 6 times in a row and keep giving the ball right back to wc.

less possesions -= less scoring

smyrna 35

wc 24

yeah well i really think u should not have made it so soon!!! if you beat wilson central and i said if you should have waited till then but now i belive they are out for revenge!

hate to say it coach but you just showed everyone how big headed you are...

hey leave him alone....oh and just so you know he isnt a football coach so pretty sure he isnt big headed

i really think this Central's year it has to be the school has been around since 2001 so i belive it is time for the Mighty Wildcats to bring that shiny Trophy to Wilson co..

sorry but 6 year sdont mean nothing....look at blackman..they still have yet to make it....no offence blackman..

WC great season....but Smyrna's gonna pull it out

I think Wilson Central takes this one. They've got to have the most momentum in the state, which happens anytime you beat Riverdale in the playoffs.

Its true Wilson Central has the roll to go all the way this year. But Smyna just came off a dominating win over LC in the pit. So it will be a close game. Smyna will have a great crowd. I think the crowd will be like the one when Lebanon came there early in the season. That crowd was intense. You could barly hear yourself think on the field. Smyna will come ready. They are looking for a repeat title rain. They will pull out all the stops. WC has a great D fence. That is going to be the difrence in this one. Can WC defense hold off Wilks and the great quarterback from Smyna. I will be there to see. I say it will be Smyna in a close one.

sry but i am a fan not a player and second how can u say Smyrna has a weak defense:

there is no way any wc defender can hold rod to under 2 td's. rod has had 7 td's in the last 4 games.He is way to athletic for wc. Next time study up on ur facts before u make remarks like that.

yeah but look who you were playing.... LC and cookville are region 3 that why your defense did so good! and you guys have a freshman and a sophomore at linbaker..... central's huge running back will run all over them...

and for the pass defense i am pretty sure the defenseve coaches have a very good game plan!

and i am pretty sure good ole Coach Elrod has some tricks up his sleaves... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

that is so fuuny! coach shad using a computer. I dont know much but one thing I do know is coach shad will tell you he barely knows how to turn one on.

Im hope wc puts them on their ceilings and walls because it will make zero difference once the game starts.

I can tell you Smyrna is as focused as I have ever seen them and they have gotten the message loud and clear that this is the game everyne expects them to falter.

No way Smyrna is anything but ready for this game. This weeks practices have been very sharp and physical.

Smyrna is going to be hitting on all cylinders friday night you can count on it. They have heard enough about the wc juggernaut that is destined for murfreesboro. They heard the same thing in 06 when an undefeated 13 and 0 ooltewah team came to town.

i like the juggernaut in this one .

your right you cant when he pushes off in the endzone and its never called. dont say it isnt so look at the lebanon film and the film from the week 10 game