MBA vs. BA for STATE

vols98

Urgent Reminder to the MBA Faithful:

Donations to the Referees Fund are due in the office Thursday (as opposed to Wednesday for Friday games). Dig deep this week. While there's been no need for this payment the last three weeks, Saturday's game is against an altogether different class of opponent.

And if you have a little extra, the Umpire's Holding Insurance fund is dangerously low.

excuses excuses excuses, just thought you might need a little reminder about the 2003 game where BA kicked a FG to win it, except 14 players were on the field, 2 were on the line, nobody was set, and oh yeah, the clock had been at 00:00 for about 5 seconds, but they still counted it. And the game this year, 3 fumbles (obviously MBA's) called back and given back to BA.

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

excuses excuses excuses, just thought you might need a little reminder about the 2003 game where BA kicked a FG to win it, except 14 players were on the field, 2 were on the line, nobody was set, and oh yeah, the clock had been at 00:00 for about 5 seconds, but they still counted it. And the game this year, 3 fumbles (obviously MBA's) called back and given back to BA.

Actually I was just tweaking some rather brittle Ryan folks who implored us not to pay off the referees last week so that the game might be settled on the field.

Sounds like someone is bitter....

Urgent Reminder to the MBA Faithful:Donations to the Referees Fund are due in the office Thursday (as opposed to Wednesday for Friday games). Dig deep this week. While there's been no need for this payment the last three weeks, Saturday's game is against an altogether different class of opponent. And if you have a little extra, the Umpire's Holding Insurance fund is dangerously low.

LOL, KWoodruff! Wish BA had thought to come up with a similar fund some time ago.... Like right before their only loss!

LoL all I said was BA would win. Calm down folks.

I will thank you not to pull for BA as you have been on the losing side for the last couple of weeks....

These two teams are so close but I think that MBA obviously has the advaantage being 12-0 and already beating BA. They have the momentum but they need to clean the slate and forget that they already beat them once, and then really get after BA. I think MBA will remain focused and win the game by a very small margin. The game could come down to a special teams play.

These two teams are so close but I think that MBA obviously has the advaantage being 12-0 and already beating BA. They have the momentum but they need to clean the slate and forget that they already beat them once, and then really get after BA. I think MBA will remain focused and win the game by a very small margin. The game could come down to a special teams play.

Agreed that MBA has the advantage with being 12-0 and already beating BA. Looks to be a good, close game once again. However, if it does come down to a special teams play BA will lose again as that is their weakness. MBA's got one heck of a leg on that all too young kicker!