York Dragons vs. DCA Wildcats

asby69

Coming from Nashville, is it better to exit at Monterey and take HWY 62 over or go on down to Crossville and hit Hwy 127 there?

To be honest using Hwy 62 would be a little quicker but if you don't know all of the places to turn (once you get off of I-40) then you'll be lost. So, if you've ever came to Jtown using Hwy 62 then it would be quicker, for those of you who have not, you'd better go to Crossville (Exit 317) and come that way (I previously posted a map of the route).

As far as the Dragons go, you'll see a well disciplined, hard hitting, smash mouth, helmet breaking, MOUNTAIN football team on Friday.

Hope you all have a safe trip up the "MOUNTAIN".

GO DRAGONS!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

2007 REGION 4AA CHAMPIONS

12-0 and counting ...

Protect Your House

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest using Hwy 62 would be a little quicker but if you don't know all of the places to turn (once you get off of I-40) then you'll be lost. So, if you've ever came to Jtown using Hwy 62 then it would be quicker, for those of you who have not, you'd better go to Crossville (Exit 317) and come that way (I previously posted a map of the route).

Just the answer I was looking for. I think my daughter and three of her friends are driving up separately and I knew that 127 was good road now, but wasn't sure about 62 as I haven't been on it in about 20 twenty years and wasn't sure if it had been "straightened" or not.

Appreciate your help.

As far as the Dragons go, you'll see a well disciplined, hard hitting, smash mouth, helmet breaking, MOUNTAIN football team on Friday.

Hope you all have a safe trip up the "MOUNTAIN".

GO DRAGONS!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

12-0 and counting ...

Protect Your House

I can't believe you didn't send some traffic our way thru Livingston! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Seriously though, is that not the worst road in the state? It seems like it takes an hour to drive less than 30 miles! Again, never thought I would say this but---GO DRAGONS!!

I can't believe you didn't send some traffic our way thru Livingston! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Seriously though, is that not the worst road in the state? It seems like it takes an hour to drive less than 30 miles! Again, never thought I would say this but---GO DRAGONS!!

Heh heh, I could've been mischievous and sent them through Livingston, over Hwy 52, then onto Hwy 85 (through Wilder) then through Clarkrange and Grimsley. But I was being nice /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Yeah going from Jtown to Livingston or vice versa using Hwy 52 is a PITA.

Thanks for the support!!

12-0 and counting ...

Protect Your House

Ok... ive seen both teams play... This is Yorks dream team.. this is their best team ever.. They play old school... alll they do is line up and try to smash it down your mouth.. if u get them down by 14 they are done.. they CAN NOT pass.. all they do is run the football and take time off the clock... Dca is an all around good team... they can run..they can pass.. They can break a big play at anytime... I am saying Dca will win this one.. im not gonna say a score but they will pull it out.. The Mountain is tough but nothing like the plateau ...

I guess that is easier said than done since it has not happened this year--- so how do you know? OOPS--Didn't Smith have them down 14-0 in first meeting?

Sc is average football team they are corn fed boys... they cannot pass either they have a good qb but no recievers... Sc does not have a run d or pass d.. DCA had both... It might take DCA a drive and a half to figure out all the stunts york does.. but even at that You can not compete with dca passing game

Ok... ive seen both teams play... This is Yorks dream team.. this is their best team ever.. They play old school... alll they do is line up and try to smash it down your mouth.. if u get them down by 14 they are done.. they CAN NOT pass.. all they do is run the football and take time off the clock... The Mountain is tough but nothing like the plateau ...

You haven't watched York enough..Go York!

Sc is average football team they are corn fed boys... they cannot pass either they have a good qb but no recievers... Sc does not have a run d or pass d.. DCA had both... It might take DCA a drive and a half to figure out all the stunts york does.. but even at that You can not compete with dca passing game

We shall see! Have you seen the weather forecast? It's a bit harder to get your passing game going when it is COLD! And believe me--it gets COLD in Jtown!!

We shall see! Have you seen the weather forecast? It's a bit harder to get your passing game going when it is COLD! And believe me--it gets COLD in Jtown!!

O really? umm last week it was cold and dca played a Fast team called tyner maybe? and blew them out.. They passed for 300 yards and ran for 115