Franklin @ Independence...(rematch)

BigDogDaddy

Franklin has been rolling as of late, however so has nation or whatever you call yourselfs. In the last meeting Franklin picked apart your defence with a sub-par passing attack. Franklin has found their groove offensively, and I expect coach Craig Clayton to be more than prepared for this game. The Franklin fans are going to be coming out in full force. Be prepared for a 'rowdy' crowd.

Franklin -28

Independence - 17

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Franklin has been rolling as of late, however so has nation or whatever you call yourselfs. In the last meeting Franklin picked apart your defence with a sub-par passing attack. Franklin has found their groove offensively, and I expect coach Craig Clayton to be more than prepared for this game. The Franklin fans are going to be coming out in full force. Be prepared for a 'rowdy' crowd.

Franklin -28

Independence - 17

One thing you're correct about is that Franklin's passing game is sub-par. The Indy defense is playing at a very different level than they were week 4 at FHS and they've shown consistanty at that level of play every week since the homecoming game week 5 vs. Memphis East. A sub-par passing game will not suffice this time around, so Coach Clayton is going to have to find a new approach if they intend on having a similar result at the end of the game.

Ravenwood 10 Franklin 7

Ravenwood 14 Independence 28

Brentwood 7 Independence 17

Franklin 24 Brentwood 27

Independence 27 Dickson County 7

Franklin 27 Dickson County 20

On the surface, Independence looks to be the better team... but then Independence 16 Franklin 41 !!

Line up both teams and do an inspection of "athletes" and you'd have to say FHS is far superior, probably 4 to 1 ! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Question is ....who's going to show up Friday night?

Ravenwood 10 Franklin 7

Ravenwood 14 Independence 28

Brentwood 7 Independence 17

Franklin 24 Brentwood 27

Independence 27 Dickson County 7

Franklin 27 Dickson County 20

On the surface, Independence looks to be the better team... but then Independence 16 Franklin 41 !!

Line up both teams and do an inspection of "athletes" and you'd have to say FHS is far superior, probably 4 to 1 ! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Question is ....who's going to show up Friday night?

So what are you going to inspect, hands, feet, or something else. No way Franklins athletes are 4 times better than Indy's. I know Indy will show up and I'm pretty sure Franklin will. Indy wins.

So what are you going to inspect, hands, feet, or something else. No way Franklins athletes are 4 times better than Indy's. I know Indy will show up and I'm pretty sure Franklin will. Indy wins.

I agree, Franklin's athletes are in no way 4 times better than Indy's. Both teams have very good athletes but Indy has a better football team in my opinion and thats what matters. Our national champion Kathy Kroger is a better athlete than anyone taking the field Friday night, but that doesn't make her the best football player.

This is from the FHS website I assume the stas to be correct, these are the rushing yards per team when we played during the season.

Rushing:

Franklin -

Casy Dykes 3-30

Alex Ford 4-30, 1 TD

Keylo Lee 9-101, 1 TD,

Graham Nichols 5-4, 1 TD,

Ramsey Sellers 1-5,

Anthony Steele 13-25, 1 TD.

Independence -

Brett Meeker 1-12

Scott Pettigrew 9-21, 1 TD

Isaac Baugh 4-2

Ryan Consiglio 3-3

Alex Heckman 2-17

Nick Smith 1-1

Jeff Veres 2-4.

im sorry but you cannot compare those stats to the teams now. They noth are completely different teams than they were in the regular season. IHS improved the most in my opinion. If both teams bring their A game, it will be a shootout. Im looking forward to seeing how IHS's defense will do against Keylo Lee.

IHS-35

FHS-31

Not four times better .... four times as many. For the three standout players IHS has, FHS has twelve. More Weapons! It only takes one to cause a game to swing, FHS just has a higher probability to have the game swing their way by virtue of having "more," not neccessarily "better," athletes!

Not four times better .... four times as many. For the three standout players IHS has, FHS has twelve. More Weapons! It only takes one to cause a game to swing, FHS just has a higher probability to have the game swing their way by virtue of having "more," not neccessarily "better," athletes!

So you're meaning to tell me that when Indy puts their best 11 on the field defensively that FHS has 44 guys that can beat them on offense?

What are you even talking about? That's a ludicrous statement and you know it.

So you're meaning to tell me that when Indy puts their best 11 on the field defensively that FHS has 44 guys that can beat them on offense?

What are you even talking about? That's a ludicrous statement and you know it.

maybe not 44 guys but they have two lines worth of guys that can beat them on both sides of the ball