Mt. Pleasant @ Jo Byrns

MOTO24

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well 10man,,,#33 will not be the only man after your so called mt daily,,,and you probley right about one thing he will be there toughest challange of the year,,,,but this is not there first rodeo,,,,but then again it will probley be the best offense thay have faced this year with exception of lewis co, maybe,,,,the defense yall talking about give up many point;s to moore county wayne county cascade mckewen compared to what jbhs gave up point wise,,,, and if i was a betting man there was no 2nd string d in those game's because thay was to close so don't go counting your chick's just yet /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Now logger you know 10man is from JB and just trying to ruffle feathers. No one from MP says things like 10man does.

I know Jo Byrns will be crazy Friday night!! In 05 yall were the most rowdiest place we had played!! The MP faithfull must come STRONG!! It is very important to the players, we must match Jo Byrns and show just how loud and crazy we can be!! I know their is a lot of respect between these two teams, but when the clock starts Friday night, it's going to be a WAR!! I like what the coach for the Pittsburgh Steelers said "The game of football is a violent game, and the most Violent football team wins". GO MP!!

Listened to the second half broadcast to hear what Moto was referring to. Sounded like the guys did a pretty good job despite the obvious bias. I didn't think it was very professional for the redneck sounding one, Dewayne, I believe it was, to continously call the other teams players a bunch of "thugs". My experience with high level games is that it usually takes two to tango and I'm sure there was a lot of emotions flowing from both sides of the ball. That terminology could of been left off a telecast IMHO...

When stuff happens like it did you get carried away. Unless you were there, you have no idea. I wittnessed this first hand. It was unprovoked, unnecesary & just plain dumb. The ref was standing there when the "thug" started the altercation & done nothing until our player defended himself. If all of you new what happened before the game you would know the emotions were running high, you don't come into a man's house and insult them. So if the shoe fits, wear it. If you act like a "thug" you might get called a "thug". Thug is not as bad as some other names as our players gets called by other players and coaches. GET OVER IT. I'm proud of Duane & Trevor, I think they do a great job keeping thier emotions in check, considering what goes on. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

When stuff happens like it did you get carried away. Unless you were there, you have no idea. I wittnessed this first hand. It was unprovoked, unnecesary & just plain dumb. The ref was standing there when the "thug" started the altercation & done nothing until our player defended himself. If all of you new what happened before the game you would know the emotions were running high, you don't come into a man's house and insult them. So if the shoe fits, wear it. If you act like a "thug" you might get called a "thug". Thug is not as bad as some other names as our players gets called by other players and coaches. GET OVER IT. I'm proud of Duane & Trevor, I think they do a great job keeping thier emotions in check, considering what goes on. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

IT'S FOOTBALL FRIDAY. WAKEY WAKEY HANDS OFF SNAKEY. TIME FOR SOME FOOTBALL IN TENNESSEE. WEATHERS JUST RIGHT FOR SOME HITTING TONIGHT. GOOD LUCK JBS LETS GET FOCUSED AND TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS.MP HAVE A SAFE TRIP UP AND BRING UR BEST AND JBS WILL TAKE CARE OF REST. GOING TO BE LOUD AND PROUD IN THE SOUTH END ZONE.

Now logger you know 10man is from JB and just trying to ruffle feathers. No one from MP says things like 10man does.

well i really don't have any clue to where he is from. i did read back a few page's where he told shep he would be at the concession stand with a mt daily cap on.. i think is what it said . but i like his pick's because the last 3 week's he has been wayyyyyyy off /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

well that can be understandable,,,,but if it was my son and some announer's was calling him a thug he would not have to worry about falling off the dug out for sure,,,,,that's not a threat but a promise ,,,but my son graduate last year so,,,,because i personaly don't think any of the cascade team should be called thug's yea emotion's are high and all so who give's them the right to call them thug's do thay even know what a thug is,,,,,,,, : /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

well that can be understandable,,,,but if it was my son and some announer's was calling him a thug he would not have to worry about falling off the dug out for sure,,,,,that's not a threat but a promise ,,,but my son graduate last year so,,,,because i personaly don't think any of the cascade team should be called thug's yea emotion's are high and all so who give's them the right to call them thug's do thay even know what a thug is,,,,,,,, : /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

If they Called The Logger's Kid A Thug That Woulda been The End Of The Broadcast. I'd Like To Have Seen Him Announce With Broken Teeth And The Microphone Up His Rear. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 But Him Calling Kid's Thugs Is Way out Of Line. It Shows His Bias To His Team. And Emotions Do Run High That's Why Football Is So Exciting. Exciting To Watch And Play. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

Hay, Logger hope to see you at the game tonight. You want put me out of the game if I try and sit on the home teams side will you. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

Hay, Logger hope to see you at the game tonight. You want put me out of the game if I try and sit on the home teams side will you. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

I should be getting there around 5:45 to 6:00.......................................

Lets go get them region 5........................... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />