Mt. Pleasant @ Jo Byrns

MOTO24

Same to you and yours. Perhaps if we are both able to attend the semi-final, we can meet there. I will definitely be at the Boro for the final. Only about a 20 minute drive for me. Happy Thanksgiving!

Well if Mckenzie wins this week I plan on being there next week regardless who wins the other game. I would be glad to meet up at Butchies or the game.....

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah we use a skidder ,,,,,,,,,,,,,happy bird day to ya Butchie hope you and your"s well,,,,yeah we know mpt want's to be there as well,,, guess we will see after fri, night huh i kinda think it will be a dog fight /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Just fooling around with stats from the Jackson Sun Times (I do question the stat on game one MTP vs LEWIS Co.--it is showing both rushed for 427 yards) anyway JBS is averaging approx 202 yards passing a game and 188 rushing. MTP is averaging approx.290 rushing and 71 passing--MTP gives up 189 yards rushing and JBS gives up 141. (These yard amounts are rounded) I have always felt if a HS football team could average 300 yards or more per game offensively that is excellent. The game at THE DUNGEON has the makings of a shoot out! which probably means the defenses will dominate--who knows--just a great chance for two teams who have played classic games the last two years to meet again. HOPE TO SEE THE SPRINGFIELD, GREENBRIER, HERITAGE SUPPORTERS AND EAST AT THE GAME. Hope Coach Parker from Cascade is there. He is always great to be around and can really give a quality insight into the game.

Well if Mckenzie wins this week I plan on being there next week regeardless who wins the other game. I would be glad to meet up at Butchies or the game.....

Kevin, Kevin, My Man. It's In The Bag Man. It's A Shoe. LOl, I Sure Hope It Is. But I Think We're Alright. They Got A Good Offense, And We Do As Well. But Our Defense Is Awesome. And They Are The Last Private School In It. We'll Get Em. See Ya'll Next Week. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

Hey 11, It's time you see my real character in this post if you'll take the time and read it.

You know I've always heard not to really judge a persons character by what they say themselves, but rather what you hear what their friends or the people that really knows them has to say about them. And this is the case this time around.

I want every one to know that it was me that goosed ole C-11 into getting a little angry the other night after the loss to mTp when I probably shouldn't have. I figured it was all in fun and we would have some fun back and forth with each other about it. But listening to his friends talk, I know now he is a devoted Cascade fan and a parent involved with supporting the team. I charged when maybe I should have yielded and what I thought what maybe would have been a little fun back and forth (like I have had on the T in the past) got a little upsetting for some and I first apologize to C-11 for this, but also would like to apologize to all that were involved in the mess that followed.

C-11, by all means don't think I'm mad at you or still wouldn't want to post replies back and forth wanting to hear your two cents worth. The T wouldn't be the same without your input though it would be a little biased, but then again aren't all of ours. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I just wanted to clear this up a little and move on. The holidays are here, and I want C-11 and his family to have a great Thanksgiving and holidays and not to be worrying about what was said. You sound like a fine family man and team player though I've never met you. And that's good enough for me to make sure I try and make things right. That's all I can do and I hope it's good enough.

Happy Thanksgiving to every one! And GO TIGERS!

Bigby, I apologize for not responding to this last night. I turned in a little early trying to get over this slight flu bug I've been fighting since last weekend. If you had seen me, you'd know that missing a big spread of food is something I don't make a habit of.

You weren't the only one who let things get out of hand the other day. Often I get more defensive of Cascade than I should and that was a prime example. I think if the last three minutes of our game had not been played, probably all of us wouldn't of reacted as badly as we did. Just goes to show how one stupid action can feed so much negativity amoung people. You know as I do, you and I have PM'd each other through the season and I've listed you amoung friends as recently as last week. I accept your apology and hope that you will accept mine in return. This isn't the time of year to harvest ill feelings against your fellow man and I've put what happened last week behind me. Good luck to your kids Friday night. I hope that no one has any injuries and the best team moves on.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!

Just fooling around with stats from the Jackson Sun Times (I do question the stat on game one MTP vs LEWIS Co.--it is showing both rushed for 427 yards) anyway JBS is averaging approx 202 yards passing a game and 188 rushing. MTP is averaging approx.290 rushing and 71 passing--MTP gives up 189 yards rushing and JBS gives up 141. (These yard amounts are rounded) I have always felt if a HS football team could average 300 yards or more per game offensively that is excellent. The game at THE DUNGEON has the makings of a shoot out! which probably means the defenses will dominate--who knows--just a great chance for two teams who have played classic games the last two years to meet again. HOPE TO SEE THE SPRINGFIELD, GREENBRIER, HERITAGE SUPPORTERS AND EAST AT THE GAME. Hope Coach Parker from Cascade is there. He is always great to be around and can really give a quality insight into the game.

Lewis Co-mTp game there was a total of 550 rushing yards. 413 for Lewis Co & 137 for mTp. Lewis Co had 0 passing yards & mTp had 89.

mTp averaages 34.4 points per game & giving up 20.4

mTp averages 286 rushing yards & gives up 171

mTp averages 68.5 passing & gives up 83.2

mTp averages 354 total yards per game & gives up 254.8

mTp is +18 on turnovers & opponents is -18

Lewis Co-mTp game there was a total of 550 rushing yards. 413 for Lewis Co & 137 for mTp. Lewis Co had 0 passing yards & mTp had 89.

mTp averaages 34.4 points per game & giving up 20.4

mTp averages 286 rushing yards & gives up 171

mTp averages 68.5 passing & gives up 83.2

mTp averages 354 total yards per game & gives up 254.8

mTp is +18 on turnovers & opponents is -18

Thanks i thought the stats of the Lewis Co. and MTP seemed very strange. Still means MTP has the best running attack in 1A. The turnovers of plus 18 looks impressive.

Bigby, I apologize for not responding to this last night. I turned in a little early trying to get over this slight flu bug I've been fighting since last weekend. If you had seen me, you'd know that missing a big spread of food is something I don't make a habit of.

You weren't the only one who let things get out of hand the other day. Often I get more defensive of Cascade than I should and that was a prime example. I think if the last three minutes of our game had not been played, probably all of us wouldn't of reacted as badly as we did. Just goes to show how one stupid action can feed so much negativity amoung people. You know as I do, you and I have PM'd each other through the season and I've listed you amoung friends as recently as last week. I accept your apology and hope that you will accept mine in return. This isn't the time of year to harvest ill feelings against your fellow man and I've put what happened last week behind me. Good luck to your kids Friday night. I hope that no one has any injuries and the best team moves on.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You may have gone to games but you havent watched much football b/c nothing you say ever makes sense. Its 1 thing to state opinions but you come on here, give a ridiculus score, and then talk about how 1 team got lucky and had fluke games. That sounds like a ten year old spouting off at the mouth to me. If you actually gave an analysis about why you thought a team would win and explain yourself I would have much more respect for your opinion.....

WEll ive done given my analysis. Jo Burns will get hammered my one man. Mount Daily. AKA Marco Daily. JO Burns doesnt have the athletes in years past. BUt they'll give a good game but will lose by at least 14

I haven't figured out who you are yet, but you know I'll be at the gate with bells and horns in hand. The thing is, tinman also knows where I stand at games, but he still has not tapped me on the shoulder to introduce himself. So good luck in meeting him face to face. I do believe he is a figment of our imaginations...kind of like The Great Gazoo from The Flintstones, only those who believe in him can actually see him.

MEet me at the concession stand. I'll Mt. Daily hat supporting the better player who's gonna beat this fluke team that has made it this far