Mt. Pleasant @ Jo Byrns

MOTO24

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good post, If he gets past the secondary it could be a long night.

Question to JB fans, Is Taylor as quick as Morris was last year.

From what I have seen, Morris was more agile/shifty than Taylor but Taylor is bigger, faster, and stronger I believe. Although Tayor is very effective on screen passes, I would give Morris a slight edge there but Taylor is better b/t the tackles. Either way they both contribute/contributed to the offense equally IMHO.....

In case I can't get on Coach T after today I want to issue a challenge to the rest of the Red Devils Nation. Come out in force Friday night. Our players need your support. They deserve to have thousands of fans there screaming their lungs out for them. People if you can get on your feet, sitting on the bleachers will make it seem colder Friday. I challenge fans to make the Dungeon the biggest most intimidating place in Tennesse Friday night. MTP has a nice set up in the Jungle lets give them a show Devils' style. Robertson Countians and Region 5 fans come and support the Devils. We are the only team left in our area and region we would love your support. Let's make that spirit line end zone to end zone. Imagine how awesome the players would feel if they had to run the length of the field to make their entrance. Last to the players lets end this season with a win

Well for starters how many Rushing yard does Marco have and touchdowns of course. Does he ever fumble? Passing yards and touchdowns, interceptions also. Most importantly who are your tackle warriors?

Ok here goes: a bunch of yards rushing a bunch of touchdowns and we will let you see for your self Friday. We can't give away all our secrets. Dang

No he has about 2,400 yards rushing about 700 passing very few int's, maybe 2 with about 10 or 11 TD passing and 25 or so rushing. Tackling? well that is usually someone different every week. I am proud of our defense. Not many people outside of MP give them much credit. I hope they earn more peoples respect this weekend. I said before they played McEwen that I thought they would be the hardest hitting team that McEwen had played. I don't know what McEwen players would say but they did bust some helmets that night and then again against Cascade.

Ok here goes: a bunch of yards rushing a bunch of touchdowns and we will let you see for your self Friday. We can't give away all our secrets. Dang

No he has about 2,400 yards rushing about 700 passing very few int's, maybe 2 with about 10 or 11 TD passing and 25 or so rushing. Tackling? well that is usually someone different every week. I am proud of our defense. Not many people outside of MP give them much credit. I hope they earn more peoples respect this weekend. I said before they played McEwen that I thought they would be the hardest hitting team that McEwen had played. I don't know what McEwen players would say but they did bust some helmets that night and then again against Cascade.

That post started out very mean! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Well I think that your defense is being much respected in the JBHS crowd especially the ones that know football. Marco is good and all but someone was stopping people from scoring. Sounds like you score so fast that your defense stays on the field alot is that true? or does your offesnse stay on the field more because of the significance of the run. Does Marco play on defense if so where?

Go Tigers from the "redneck announcer." Sorry I sound a little too redneck for your tastes but thats just the way I talk. I did use the term "thug like" football towards the end of the game because that was what I was witnessing. I dont sugar coat things I call it like I see it and I dont apologize for it. I guess I could have used a different description but I didnt so get over it. I get carried away at games just like fans do because thats exactly what I am, a Tiger fan. We broadcast on a tiny AM station that dont get out a whole lot further than the general vicinity of Mt. Pleasant so we cater to our audience. I aint got used to this internet thing where everyone in the world can listen in. But I aint changing, I'm a Tiger fan and although I appreciate anyone thats willing to listen in, if you're looking for professional unbiased broadcasting you have come to the wrong place. I look foward to the trip to Jo Byrns this week. The last time we visited, everyone there that we met was so nice to us. I loved broadcasting from the top of that dugout and I seen on film that now there's an enclosure on the dugout. I just hope its a little easier to climb up there than it was. Last time I didnt get to visit the concession stand because I was a little leary of going up and down that ladder to the roof of the dugout. Trevor gets tired of going back and forth for my snacks! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Go Tigers from the "redneck announcer." Sorry I sound a little too redneck for your tastes but thats just the way I talk. I did use the term "thug like" football towards the end of the game because that was what I was witnessing. I dont sugar coat things I call it like I see it and I dont apologize for it. I guess I could have used a different description but I didnt so get over it. I get carried away at games just like fans do because thats exactly what I am, a Tiger fan. We broadcast on a tiny AM station that dont get out a whole lot further than the general vicinity of Mt. Pleasant so we cater to our audience. I aint got used to this internet thing where everyone in the world can listen in. But I aint changing, I'm a Tiger fan and although I appreciate anyone thats willing to listen in, if you're looking for professional unbiased broadcasting you have come to the wrong place. I look foward to the trip to Jo Byrns this week. The last time we visited, everyone there that we met was so nice to us. I loved broadcasting from the top of that dugout and I seen on film that now there's an enclosure on the dugout. I just hope its a little easier to climb up there than it was. Last time I didnt get to visit the concession stand because I was a little leary of going up and down that ladder to the roof of the dugout. Trevor gets tired of going back and forth for my snacks! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I don't think that you will have any trouble getting up and down for concessions this time. You will still be sitting on top of the dugout but there is a press box up there now(I know you had to be joking about actually liking sitting on top of the dugout) and it has honest to goodness stairs. So please get lots of concessions we need the money to pay for all the field improvements /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I liked sitting up there because thats what small town football is all about. Heck one year at Cascade the press box was full when we got there and we just ran an extension cord and sat in the bleachers with the Cascade folks. All we need is electricity and we can broadcast, we aint too proud to sit anywhere! I look foward to hearing the truck "pipes", seeing the Devil and little devil mascot, smelling that tobacco, and seeing some good small town football on a Friday night.

I liked sitting up there because thats what small town football is all about. Heck one year at Cascade the press box was full when we got there and we just ran an extension cord and sat in the bleachers with the Cascade folks. All we need is electricity and we can broadcast, we aint too proud to sit anywhere! I look foward to hearing the truck "pipes", seeing the Devil and little devil mascot, smelling that tobacco, and seeing some good small town football on a Friday night.

Well I'm not sure that anyone is still firing tobacco anymore. But the trucks have grown and we have added a few new touches but I won't spoil the surprise. The Devil and the little Devil are still there tough and I have added a littlest devil but its supposed to be so cold that I'm sure her costume will be completely covered by all the blankets I will have her bundled in. But she and her cousin might be visiable during the spirit line.

First directly to the field.

Get on 24 west

Get off on exit 19 Maxey RD. Turn right off the ramp.

Stay on this road until it ends. (There is a four way stop that is kinda of odd you need to angle slightly to the left. Just stay off of Stroudsville road you will be fine). Turn Left. There is a sign be sure to go Left to Adams not right to Cedar Hill.

Stay on this road until you come to a stop sign. Turn Right.

Stay on this road until it ends. Turn right. You are now on highway 41. The school is a few miles down the road on the left.

What is the exit number off of the interstate that allows you to be on a road that you go straight through an odd 4 way stop..... and go til the end of that road until it dead ends,...... then you take a left,...... and go until you come to a stop sign,..... then you take a right,..... and the school is just a short drive down on the left. I took this direction in '05 to get to Joe Byrns and thought it to be very easy to find, but forgot the exit number off the interstate. I got these directions from a nice lady at the school back in '05, but I called the school today but no one was there. Is this what you where explaining? Would you possibly know, or Moto, or Shep? Thanks guys and gals, in advance.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Two thumbs up! You guys do a fine job and make us rednecks proud cause you two "Git R Done"!